No one understands him!

George was late and he knew it. He had his shirt unbuttoned and his tie around his neck and he was heading out the door with just his donut socks on. Martha, his dog was running behind him. They had just passed Yoko ono's house. She has a nasty old cat that Martha always tried to get. But Martha bit Yoko on the leg to which she wacked a rake on Matha's back. George stopped to get his shoes on. He knealt down to Martha's height.

"She isn't coming yet Martha. Did she hurt you?" George asked, rubbing Martha's back gently.
"She tried to. Didn't she?" He said cuddling Martha close to him and looking back to where they ran from.
"Come on, we'll go tell the others come on Martha" George said running again with Martha trailing behind him.

The home
George opened the door to the studio to be greeted by shouting and yelling from the recording studio. Pattie and Stuart were sorting out some flies. George rushed to his girlfriend.

"Pattie,Pattie, just listen to what Yoko did to Martha...." George began.
"George, please we are trying to sort these!" Pattie said, handing a handful to Stuart
"Oh but Pattie she hit her..." George started again but was cut off by Stuart.
"Don't bother us now Georgie. Your friends are blowing fuses in their and John is searching for his glasses and blaming Paul for stealing them." Stuart said.
"Oh poor Paul." George said, picking up a file and rushing to where his girlfriend was.
"Oh but Pattie. Yoko hit Martha right over the back with a rake just because she gets in her garden and chases her nasty old cat everyday." George said on the verge of tears.
"Georgie please." Pattie said taking the file from George.
"But she doesn't do it everyday. Just once of twice a week and Martha can't catch her cat and now she said she gonna get the....." George said
"George please!" Pattie said facing George.
"Oh all right." George said sadly. He walked away knowing there was no point in even speaking with his girlfriend and friend because they will never listen. He entered the studio. Martha right behind him.

In studio, George's mates were trying to fix a table when they were arguing. John slammed on it to hard causing it to break. George watched for a while. Paul was under it while John and Ringo held it up.
"Hey how's she coming?" Ringo asked
"Take it easy!" Paul said. Suddenly he let out a cry of pain.
"Ow! You got my finger!" Paul cried, sucking on his finger.
"Well, why don't you get your finger out of the way?!" John said sarcastically.
John and Ringo placed the table down while Paul sucked on his finger.
"Right on my finger." Paul whined.
"Be thankful it wasn't your head!" Ringo said carry a bucket of seeds outside to feed the studio's chickens.
"Oh Ringo." George began grabbing Ringo's arm. "What am I gonna do about Yoko just because Martha chases her old cat."
"Listen Georgie, I have those chickens to feed." Ringo said placing his hand on George's shoulder before walking out the door.
"Now listen George. You ain't using your head about Yoko. Think you didn't have any brains at all!" Paul said getting up from under the table.
"I have so got brains!" George whined.
"Then why don't you use them. When you come to studio, don't go by Yoko's place. That way Martha won't get in her garden and you won't get in no trouble. See?" Paul said picking up a hammer and lining a nail up.
"Oh Paul, you just won't listen. That's all!" George said before walking away.
"Well your head ain't made of straw you know!" Paul said. He ended slamming the hammer on his finger. He sucker on that for a while.

Outside
Ringo was trying to the chicks into a pen. George started to balance on a rail that sperated the pen to the grass.
"Get in there before I make a dying bag out of you!" Ringo teased the chickens. "Listen kid, Yoko ain't nothing to be scared of. Have a little courage that's all!"
"I'm not afraid of her!" George laughed while trying to balance on the rail.
"Well the next she complains, walk right up to her and spit in her eye. That's what I would do!" Ringo said while putting seeds into a tough.
George had lost his balance and had fallen into the pen. "Oh Ringo! Get my out of here!"
Ring quickly rushed over. He jumped the fence and quickly untangled George's foot from a piece of wire. He lifted George up bridal style and paced him back on his feet. John and Paul rushed over and helped George.
"Are you alright, George?" John asked.
"Yes, I'm alright." George said still startled.
Ringo sat down and placed his hand on his chest and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Why Ringo your almost as scared as I am!" George laughed. The other two joined in as well.
"What the matter? Go let a chicken made a coward out of you?" Paul teased.
"Look at you, Ringo!" John laughed at how scared Ringo looked.
Pattie heard George's screams and ran outside with some cookies to the group.
"What's all the chit chat when there's work to be done?" She asked angrily.
The guys tried to explain what happened but Pattie said that it's no place for George to be because he's to young. George hated to not be heard because he was considered the baby of the group. He wished one day he could be big just like the others.
"But Pattie you know what Yoko said she was gonna do to Martha?" George said out of breath.
"Now Georgie listen you always worry about the small things. Now you just your self a place where you won't get into any trouble." Pattie said rushing into the studio.
George watched as she ran away. He didn't like how know one understands or listens to him. He began to sing a lullaby his mother used to sing to him when he was a baby. John, Paul and Ringo sometimes sang it to him when he couldn't sleep.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little blue birds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't l?

George picked up Martha and carried her into the house.