Munchkin Land

George opened the door to the house. Outside was definitely not Liverpool. It was something else. The place looked like a tiny fairy village. There was giant flowers and tiny houses. There a yellow brick road surrounding the little village. George looked at the place in awe. He had never seen any where so beautiful.
"Martha, I have a feeling we're not in Liverpool anymore." George said holding Martha in his arms. He turned his back some bushes behind him unaware of tiny people watching him. They quickly his when he turned back around. George saw a beautiful rainbow high above him.
"We must be over the rainbow!" He said like an exited child.
George suddenly heard beautiful music play. He turned around saw a pink bubble coming towards him. He stepped back in alarm. Once the bubble hit the ground, it revealed a beautiful young woman who looked very familiar to George. She was wearing a beautiful gown with little sequins on it. A massive crown was on top of her head. In her hand was a wand also as tall as her. She looked at George very carefully.
"Now I know we're not in Liverpool." George said to himself.
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" The woman asked. She looked at George.
George turned his head to see if anyone was behind him. "Who,me?" He asked.
The woman nodded her head in response.
"I'm not a witch at all. I'm George Harrison from Liverpool." George replied remembering his manners.
"Oh, well is that the witch?" She asked once again among her wand at Martha on the ground.
Oh Martha? Martha is my dog." George replied.
The lady let out a small giggle.
"Oh well I'm a little muddled. You see, the munchkins have called me because a new witch has just dropped a house on the wicked wizard of the east. There's the house." She said pointing to the house with her wand. "And here you are." And those legs are that's left of the wicked wizard of the east." Under the house, was two legs whereing ruby red work shoes.
(Shoes like the picture but ruby red like in the movie)

George was shocked. He had crushed someone with his own house.
"And so what the munchkins want to know is are you good witch or a bad witch?" The lady said once more.
"But I've already told you I'm not a witch at all. Witches are old and ugly!" George said. High pitched giggles could be heard from the bushes surrounding George and the lady.
"What was that?" George asked scared.
"The munchkins. They're laughing because I am a witch. I'm Pattie the Witch of the North." Pattie said.
"You are?!" George asked surprised. "I beg your pardon but I've never heard of a beautiful witch before."
"Only bad witches are ugly." Pattie laughed. "The munchkins are happy because you have freed them form the wicked Wizard of the east."
"But if you please, what are munchkins?" George asked.
"The little people who live in this land. And blue is their favourite colour!" Pattie said pointing her wand to George's clothing. It was little blue and checked. "And you are their national hero, my dear! It's alright you may all come out and thank him."
At that moment, tiny little people came out of homes and bushes. George now saw how small munchkins are mainly because Paul and John teased him and called him munchkin.
Pattie led George to a small stage in centre of town. Munchkin children presented him with gifts such as flowers and a giant lollipop. The mayor and other important people said they will put George in the hall of fame. The munchkins all danced celebrating the wizard was finally gone.
It was going well until and giant explosion appeared.