It's a Twister!

A twister had touched down not farm from the home. Stuart and the others were trying to get the animals under control.
"You get them chickens in the coop!" Stuart yelled over the howling wind at Paul.
"Where's John!?" He yelled again. "John!" "John!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, Pattie was yelling out for George. She was was scared her boy was somewhere out in the storm.
"George!" "Georgie!" She yelled over and over.
John, Paul and Ringo were trying to get the horses under control.
"It's a twister, it's a twister!" Ringo cried.

George finally made it back to the home. The wind was so strong that George could barley stand. He couldn't see where he was because of all the flying debris everywhere. George picked up Martha and carried into the yard.

Pattie, Stuart, John, Paul and Ringo were desperately trying to get into the storm cellar.
"Stuart, I can't find George! He must be out in to storm!" Pattie cried.
"We can't look for him now! Come on. In the storm cellar!" Stuart said guiding her to it.

George finally got to the house. He kicked down the fence and opened the front door to the home. He searched for everyone.
"Pattie, Pattie,Pattie!" George cried. He was on the verge of crying.
He came outside again and the twister was closer then ever. He realised that everyone must be in the storm cellar. George stomped on the door but realised that they probably couldn't hear him.
"Pattie, Stuart!"
The twister was coming closer. George cam back into the house. He came into his own room. Martha in his arms. He called out once more. "Pattie!"
The window blew off the hinges and it hit George right on the back of the head. He fell back onto his bed and was knocked out cold. He didn't realise what was happening. The house was in the twister.