Follow The Yellow Brick Road

"It's alright you can get up she's gone." Pattie said. The munchkins all got up slowly from the floor.
"It alright." She said once more.
"Oh, the smell of Sulfur!" Pattie said waving her wand to clear the smoke.
"I'm afraid you've made a bad enemy with that witch." Pattie said.
"How do I get back to Liverpool? I can't go the way I can." George said about to cry once more.
"Yes that's true." Pattie agreed. The munchkins nodded.
"You must travel to the Emerald City to meet the The Wizard of Oz!" Pattie said. The munchkins bowed at the mention of the wizard name.
"The wizard of oz? Is he good or is he wicked?" George asked.
"Oh very good. But the Emerald City is a long journey from here. Did you bring your broomstick with you?" Pattie asked. George shook his head.
"Oh then I'm afraid you'll have to walk." Pattie signed leading George to the centre of town. "All you have to do is follow the yellow brick road." The munchkins cleared a way for George to walk and find the start of the road.
"But happens if I......" George began.
"Just follow the yellow brick road." Pattie said and with that she disappeared. The munchkins waved goodbye.
"My. People come and go so quickly." George said. The munchkins giggled.
George started at the point of brick road. The munchkins told him to keep following it. George was soon skipping down the road with Martha right behind him. The munchkins following them singing.
George turned around and waved goodbye to munchkins as they waved goodbye. George turned around and kept walking.

A/N
Hey hey hey I'm back
Sorry i haven't posted in a while school has been really busy💕💕