The Value Of What WE POSSES...

PART ONE

Imraan was at his wits end. Things were not going so well at work and, home was a different issue altogether.

His wife of ten years, Raeesa, was turning out to be the total opposite of a dedicated and devoted wife and mother. She was becoming exactly what people had warned him about, "Daddy's Spoilt Brat!"
When they married, Imraan had been so besotted by her. Her model like looks, the way she simply adored him and many other things. Coming from a middle class background, he was not prepared to heed his parents advice that she would not fit in.

She was rich and spoilt. She would find it extremely difficult to adjust. Though, Raeesa had other plans. Yess! She did not plan on adjusting! She was in love with Imraan but not enough to give up her life of luxury. Discussing the issue with her dad and shedding her tears with puppy dog eyes had provided the required outcome.

She was an only child, and her mom had passed away before she had turned 4. There was nothing her daddy would not do for his precious princess. So he swopped some employees, fired one or two and arranged for a top position in the business for his new son - in - law.

Initially this hadn't bothered Imraan, but recently is had began to renkle him. Part of the reason though, was that Raeesa had changed. Nowadays, instead of loving and bothering about him, all she ever did was pick on him. She found fault with everything he did and she never passed up an opportunity to remind him that the shackles of his success were forged by her Daddy's money.

She spent her days flitting from mall to mall with her friends, spending money on expensive and exotic things she didn't need. She complained he never spent enough time with her, but Imraan was determined not to be seen as useless at the company. He worked hard because he needed to prove to the other employees that he was not just his bosses prize to please his little princess.

Working hard also made him feel better about the large salary he received. However, even this did not stop the staff from being malicious. There was an employee in particular that felt Imraan had usurped his position, and found every reason to sabotage Imraan's work. On the plus side, Imraan's secretary Faiza, was exreamly loyal. She kept her eyes and ears open and always managed to save Imraan's skin, time and time again.

Faiza ran across the street to "Cupid's " a little take-away, to fetch Imraan's lunch. Lately his been staying at the office right through lunch, and only Allah knew what time he returned home. He'd been frequenting the take-away and that was seriously bad for him. She had over heard him on the telephone with his doctor. It sounded like if he didn't look after himself he would soon be diabetic.

As Faiza entered the take-away, she happen to notice a pretty woman in the coffee shop next door, dinning with a rather dashing male. The woman looked familiar but Faiza could not place her. Retrieving Imraan's lunch  she forgot about the dashing couple, untill she placed Imraan's lunch on his office desk.
The very same woman smiled back at her from a silver eged frame just with a different male beside her. " Ya Allah!"

IT WAS RAEESA!!
IMRAAN'S WIFE!!

PART TWO

Faiza, decided not to judge the situation and remained silent about it.

Imraan let himself into the dark house noticing how empty it felt."where was Raeesa?" it was well past 9 'o' clock. Imraan felt guilty. Maybe he should pay a little more attention to her. There and then he decided to take the next day off from work. It was a Saturday, which was usually a slow day at work anyway. He typed an e-mail to Faiza and sent it to her office P. C informing her that he would not be coming in the next day.

Saturday morning, lmraan arose before Raeesa. He lay down next to her for a full 15 minutes, just watching her sleep. She was still so beautiful. His heart ached with love for her. What had happened to them?
Maybe it was the lack of children!