Vampire Diaries

Zeenath couldn't move. Her legs were glued  to the floor. Her mouth was dry and she could hear the fearful pounding of her heart loudly in the dead silence that encompassed the eerie candle lit room. Her gaze was transfixed upon the scene unfolding in the center of the room.

The Alpha gazed around the room proudly. Her creations, all in front of her, ready to obey her every command. And there on one side of the circle stood the human. Katerina(the alpha) looked at her 2 most trusted underlings, Damon and Stephen.
"You'll have done well with this one! A beautiful specimen. But what do we do with her?" Katrina drawled.

Stephan, ever the humanitarian, clerad his throat, "She's frail, only fit for a small snack don't you think?"
Damon sensed his brothers inclination towards the human. Stephen wanted no harm to come to her.
"Katrina my love, I think she would make a beautiful vampire indeed. I suggest we turn her and use her attraction to lure these easy human men. That way our army will be fortified." Damon spared a look of disgust at his brothers suggestion.

Katrina was silent. She was well aware of the brothers mutual distrust and enmity. It worked well for her. With their good looks and aura of authority, if they joined forces they could easily overthrow her and replace her as the alpha.

Zeenath could hear them clearly. Their meaning was clear. She was going to be harmed. The blond man's voice sounded kinder, but even then, what did he mean by the word snack? Zeenath was terrified.

The Alpha spoke again, "Damon, I'm thirsty. I need a drink before I decide."
Damon rushed to do her bidding.
The Alpha sat on her throne. She made a daunting figure pressed in all black. Her face was pale, her eyes, the scariest, the pupil was surrounded by a deep, evil looking, blood red and her full lips were stained a deep maroon.

A scream of horror jerked Zeenath's gaze towards the entrance of the room. Damon returned dragging along with him a young terrified boy. The boy screamed and kicked out but Damon remained oblivious. He presented the boy to Katrina.
"Prepare him for me. I'm not in the mood to do any work." she addressed Stephen.
Damon's blue eyes glittered with hatred and he flung the squalling boy towards his brother.
Stephen caught the boy with an iron grip,he turned to face Zeenath and before her eyes he transformed. His eyes grew wide, his pale skin, turned ghostly white and the most horrifying was that his canines grew in length and resembled the fangs of a dangerous animal of prey. And then he sunk his fangs into the tender flesh of the young boy. Immediately the boys struggles ceased. His eyes glazed over and he lay limp against Stephen.

Stephen presented the boy to the Alpha. She greedily grabbed him and feasted on his blood. Once she was done she discarded him like a gnawed chicken bone. The boys blood stained her chin and if possible her dreadful eyes became more scary. Looking directly at zeenath she said to Damon, "Bring the girl here."
So fast, she barely saw him move, Damon was at Zeenath's side. His blue eyes bored into her soul as he ordered her, "Come!!!".

Zeenath was beyond afraid. Nothing she had ever imagined was so frightening and horrible. What were they going to do to her.
Damon made her stand right in the middle of a tile shaped in a hexagon. The Alpha stood, raising her hands towards the black night, she began chanting. The words were strange and the effect it had on the elements even more daunting. The wind picked up, it howled and screeched causing the windows to splinter into a million pieces. Thunder roard and lightning struck. With each incantation the storm grew worse. All of a sudden there was a loud clap of thunder and the tile beneath Zeenath's feet disappeared. She was now suspended above a red hot, blazing inferno. The flames licked upwards and the heat intensified. The elements below and above her seemed to be fighting for supremacy. And just as suddenly everything stopped.

The Alpha looked at Zeenath, "Damon, Stephen, the time has come!" and she smiled the most evil smile. It seemed as if it had originated from the pits of hell.
Damon and Stephen had completely transformed. Zeenath knew now that they were vampires. As they advanced towards her she began screaming. They pounced on her from both sides and she screamed even louder as she felt 2 pairs of extremely sharp fangs sink into the base of her neck, where her pulse beat frantically...

"Zee! Zee!" Amira shook her awake.
"Whats happening? Why are you screaming?"Amira looked concerned.
Looking around in bewilderment Zeenath realized that she had just been dreaming. Breathing alot more easier now she assured her sister that it was just a bad dream. Amira yawned satisfied that all was well and she promptly fell back into a deep sleep.

Zeenath realized that she still held her blackberry in her hand. As she looked at the screen she realized why she had experienced such a terrifying dream. She had fallen asleep watching the TV serial Vampire Diaries. The characters had even been in her dream. However the reality and evil in her dream left a bitter taste in her mouth. Now instead of being intrigued by Vampires she realized that these creatures were shaytaan's workers. The supernatural and darker elements seemed fascinating, but when she thought long and hard about it she knew that it was all contrary to our beliefs and teachings as Muslims. Her dream had been an eye-opener. There was nothing cool about evil. The devil is bad! He always was and he will eternally be so...

THE END..

Written by:Ummi Ahmed🌸
Posted by:H. Doolly🌹

Don't forget to vote