『𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕪』

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟺𝟶 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟺𝟶 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Y/n's POV~

We made our way to inside the classroom and I went to my assign seat where Isabelle was sitting and eating food, more specifically cookie dough .

"Isabelle we just had lunch. Still give me some cause I'm hungry." I said putting my supplies down. Isabelle sighed and gave her a small bag of cookie dough. "here but you own me" Isabelle said.

"Alrighty class, I need you to get out our bell work for last week since I accidentally printed it on the back side of last week's bell work." Mrs. Carlson said while taking attendance.

*A few Minutes Passed*

"Hey Y/n can I borrow a pencil, please?" Isabelle whispered.

"Ok but remember to give it back cause I'm running out of pencils." I said handing her a pencil.

"Ok, Thank you."

I got out my bell work and started slovenly it. The class took around 5-6 minutes to finish it since it was reviewed from last week.

"Alright you had enough time to solve it. Now I need a volunteer to solve it in the board... Leo come up and solve?" Mrs Carlson asked.

" *Sigh* alright." Leo got up, grab his notebook, and went to the board. He grab the pen to write on the board.

*after Solving the problem cause I'm not have no idea how to explain it*

"Now I see your way of thinking but it's wrong." Mrs Carlson said smiling.

"Oh but I know I got it right.." Leo said in disappointment.

"Nah I'm joking,you got it right." Mrs. Carlson chuckled.

"Oh...haha" Leo said

After the bell work, we got our worksheet and began reviewing it since we had a test a Thursday. The review only took 30 minutes and we had 50 minutes classes, I had 20 minutes of free time.

"Hey Y/n can you help me?" Isabelle whispered

"You can copy me cause I have no idea how to explain." I gave her my page with answers.

"Oh ok.." she grab the sheet of paper and started writing down.

"Sorry.." I whispered back.

*Five minutes until Math class is over *

I started packing up when Isabelle came up to me and handed me a piece of paper I was going to open it up was soon interrupted by Isabelle whispering to me. "Don't open it until your alone". I follow the directions and put it in my pocket.