『ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥』

(How do you like the meme? I made it in coding class ˍ)

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝟺𝟾 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝟺𝟾 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Author POV~

Once she began walking toward her house, she realized that it was dark "Ugh, I have detention for the whole week..." She mumbled to herself. She was going to get her phone but then realized that he [Mr. Brewer] had it.

There was no bus for after school since the school was little funded and if you wanted to stay after school, you needed to pay 20 dollars each week so 5 dollars a day. "I'll bring the money on Thursday for him," She said. She made her way home by using the street lamps and assistance.

*Arriving home*

She made her way up to her room and began looking for some fresh clothes to put on for the evening. Y/n went to her room and put on some fresh clothes.

"Y/n!!! Come to eat!!" Yelled her mom. "Coming!!" Y/n Yelled/Replied.

She grab her phone and went downstairs. "So how was school? " Asked her mom. "Oh, it was weird. Mr.J got fired. I have this new teacher named Mr. Brewer-" she was interrupted by her mother. "WHAT!! NO, I'm changing classes." Y/n was confused upon hearing her mother.

"Why?? He's a cool teacher. Yeah, he gave me detention and Homophobic and Transphobic. But he's change- eww I sound like those cringy Wattpad stories " Y/n said in defence before cringing at her statement.

"What's Wattpad?" She asked with Curiosity. "Oh um it's a reading app that I use for my school." She chuckled hoping that her mom didn't ask more questions.

"Oh okay but anyways, you're right I'm sorry I should have known that he has changed. But you tell me if anything is happening, and I mean ANYTHING." Her mom said while grabbing her shoulder.

"I'm Hom- Oh shit I did miss something?" A man asked. "Oh hi, dad!" Y/n smiled at the father's presents. "Hello, sweetie I just made dinner. It's chicken with a salad " his lovely wife said smiling.

(If you don't like that then just change it to something else :) )

"So how was your day, sweetie?" She added. "Well, you know how James can be. Always bitching about this and that. But I did get a rise. It's $1.37 more. So I can't complain." He sighed while placing his work bag down.

"Well, it's better than before." She started serving the food. "Oh and f/n [Father Name] guess what your daughter told me. Mr. Brewer is her new science teacher." She said while looking at her daughter.

"Oh well...good for him. Changing his pasted mistakes." The husband smiled. "Yeah, that's what I told Y/n." She smiled back. "No you said that you were going to change my classes.." y/n mumbled.

"What was that y/n." Her mother smiled at her. "Nothing..." She said quietly. "That's what I thought. Anyways guess what?" Her mother said to her husband. "What?" He responded.