𝕆𝕙 𝕞𝕪...

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟽𝟿𝟾𝟼 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟽𝟿𝟾𝟼 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Y/n's POV~

I quickly got up and looked around for something to write on and with. If this was a sign for help then I won't let this pass. Even if it's a little bit, it's better than nothing. I'm sure that women would be happy for some sign of hope.

But one thing couldn't get out of my mind, why did she sound so much like me? So many questions but no answers.

Finally I found a notebook that had a few notes but I tore them out and began writing about my experience with the dream, making sure I didn't leave anything out.

After writing it, I place my notebook under my mattress making sure it can't be seen by anyone at first glance. I got back in my bed and lay down until once again slumber hit me.

In the morning~

I sat down in my desk like usual since this fucking author can't think of something better to do (oh wow- you know what fuck you, that why your- nvm)

My two favorite times of the day is during the morning announcements since we get to talk and also leaving this hellhole called school. But today was diffierent, to be pacific it was during the first and third hour that were different.

BEEP BEEP

Good morning Mohave High School, Home of the ThunderBirds!!! Please stand for the pledge of a Allegiance,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you and please remain standing for a moment of silence for those whom passed away trying to serve this country by fighting in Afghanistan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now!!!! For today Announcements, We come to a realization that some people in this school can't eat Pork or anything that contains pork. So for now on we'll be serving food choices that will not contain any pork or as what you guys say, halal food. Ooo I sound very cultural,

Anyways Who every is putting this inappropriate stickers or what you young Folks call it, Hentai stickers, all over the school