𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥....

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟼𝟶𝟷𝟸 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟼𝟶𝟷𝟸 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 ☆

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Author's POV~

Making her way to the principal's office, an feeling of uneasy came upon her. Was this a way for the heavens to punish her for being gay?

Of course not, it's just she's one of the main suspects in the murder of Baha. Sure, Y/n can say that she didn't do it but who would believe her? That's right no one was there.

Everyone was in class. And to top it off the only camera in the hallway wasn't working that day. It's her word against the court.

As she got inside the office, the staff began to mumble about her.

I can't believe that she killed someone...

I know right...

May God have mercy on her.....

"Miss L/n, please come in.." the secretary opened the door to the conference room. Heading into the room, eyes were on her.

"Poor soul.." The secretary mumbled

"Alright Mrs. Nguyen you can go now and please close the door on your way out." The principal asked.  She nodded and closed the door quietly as if someone was getting in trouble.

"Now Y/n, we're just going to ask you some questions, Alright? Now, where were you during 8:55am and 9:05 am? As shown here, you were late to your Music class." He asked

"Well, I was with Baha in Mr. Brewer's classroom since she asked me to stay with her." She replied as the officers wrote notes down on the notepad.

"And why did you stay with her?" He said more persistent than before.

"Well from what Baha told me is that her religion doesn't allow her to be alone with another male so she asked me to stay with her until she'd leave."

(Yes I know that this might not be true to you but you might have a different scholar than us)

"Alright and what did you do after the session? Did you go straight to class?"

"Well yes, if you need more proof than ask Mr. Gomez. He'll tell you everything." Y/n said.

"Miss L/n," called out one of the officers. "Is there anything else you would like to tell us? We'll promise you that none of this will go out to the public and ruin your reputation." the officer added.

"No Sir, there isn't anything else." She replied.

"Well then, you may go now. Thank you for the info." They said.

"Mr. Udulutch (principal) Can you also step out of the room." The officer asked.

"Of course..." He got up and headed with Y/n.