ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Sad that I'm probably gonna get hate for the picture but idc it's funny 💀✋️

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟺𝟶𝟹𝟷 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟺𝟶𝟹𝟷 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 ~

Authors POV ~

As the days filed by, the weekend soon came to an end, and the dreadful week came into action. The sorrows of all the children followed the Monday morning when the sun began to peak out from the hills.

But for one certain man, he was waiting for the dreadful weekend to be over. The constant nagging from his mother was one thing but not having his wife.

Well, that was something else. So, when that alarm clock noise began to play, he knew that it was time to put his plan in action.

Getting ready, he looked over the notebook that lay on the nightstand.

Step one, Make Y/n paranoid until she can't trust anyone.

Smiling at the fact that y/n would finally be his and his only soon. He began to think of ways of making this happen.

Once he was in his car, it hit him. A very sinister plan that even G-d himself would think was bad.

Since it was around 6am and he had time before he needed to be at school, he decided to go visit y/n.

When he arrived on the street, he parked his car a few houses down the street. He got out and began to walk towards the house.

Once he arrived at the house, he began to look for Y/n in any window that was able to him.

After searching for a few minutes, he found her walking upstairs to presumably grab something.

Seeing that she's alright, he left and made his way towards his car to drive to school.

As for you, well, you got a sudden feeling of paranoia when you went upstairs but played it off as mind tricks that your brain was playing on you.

Grabbing your textbooks and placing them into your backpack /book bag, you made your way back downstairs.

Seeing that she still had time for breakfast, she placed a slice of bread in the toaster, and it set to medium.

While the bread toasted, she grabbed the butter/jam. Once the toast was ready, she began to spread the sweet/savory sauce over the bread.

"Aw, good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?" A sudden voice became present.

"Oh! Good morning, mom. I slept well, you know, how about you?" She replied while she took a bite out of her toast.

"Well, you know how your father sleeps, always snoring but overall, pretty good. Oh, also don't forget about the holiday party we were invited to. I want you to find something nice, I don't want you to dress all ugly like you always do." Your mother commented.