𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕊𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪....

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟿𝟾𝟼𝟻 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟿𝟾𝟼𝟻 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Author's POV~

The two made their way to Advisory, hearing the halls filling with gossip. Some new, others old and boring gossip.

I mean what did you expect, their teenagers, always dwelling in the past, making decisions that they'll regret in the future, but who cares!?
Their young, hell some even beautiful.

Upon arriving, Y/n was greeted by a hug.
"Hi babe~ Oh hello Summer!" Mia greeted them.

"Hello Mia, well I'll leave you two be. Class starts in 4 minutes." Summer waved goodbye and walked towards the classroom.

"Soo how was your day, babe?" Mia asked while kissing y/n neck.

"Okay I guess Mr. Price might get fired," Y/n said.

"No way, how-"

"Alright lovebirds, go to class~" Mrs. Carlson said heading to her classroom.

"Alrighty then, bye Y/n~" Mia blew a kiss

"Bye~" Y/n smirked.

Soon after Mia left, Y/n went inside but to her surprise someone stopped her.

"Excuse me... Do you know where's Mrs. Carlson classroom is?" Asked the strange boy.

"Oh yeah, I'm heading to it right now want to walk together?" She offered

"Sure...If you don't mind answering,what's your name? Mines Martin" he said quietly.

"Oh I don't mind it's Y/n, also are you new cause I never seen you here?" Y/n said while walking towards the classroom.

"Yeah, I'm from the north. (Yeah I'm to lazy to name a state soo :/ ) I just moved last Friday" Martin replied.

"Moving must be a bitch isn't?" She chuckled at herself. Martin smiled at the comment .

"Yeah but at least I'm not with my mom..." Martin sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry for bringing up that topic..."

"Nah it's fine, she was a bitch anyways." Martin smiled

"Oh well then... I hope she got what she deserved." They made their way until suddenly

RINGGGG RINGGGG

"Shit not again! Come on Marin I don't want to be late again!!" Y/n grabbed his hand and quickly made their why through the busy hallways of kids too trying to get to class before the other bell rings.

"Hah~ we made it Martin...." Y/n trys to catch her breath.

"Yeah..." Martin chuckled.