24: let's party, people!

Y/N POV:
I wake up the morning of the party. It was going to be a full day so I take in the scent of the morning and hop into a nice shower. I hear some trolls singing and practicing outside and smile as I get dressed and hop out of my pod.
-Ok everybody! The others are going to arrive in T minus 2 hours! It's time to get to work! Branch yells over the masses and hops to check on something. I snicker but then Poppy bumps into me.
-Hey Y/N~, she says suspiciously.
-Hello Poppy, I say uncomfortably.
-So how are you gonna tackle Barb today huh? Maybe so chocolate dipped strawberries? Poppy asks and holds up a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries.
-What? I ask.
-Or maybe a serenade, revealing your love for her, Poppy clasps her hands dreamily.
-That's not what Branch did, I remind her and try to keep on walking.
-No but you can! Poppy says and runs after. I didn't really wanna think too much of my love problems so I look around in the village to see what I could distract her with. It has become a fine art at this point.
-Oh Poppy look, it looks like Branch needs some help with safety measures, I say and point to where Branch is standing and nervously looking down on the board.
-Oh! Can't let him do that by himself, be right back, Poppy says and bolts for her boyfriend. I quickly sneak away from my spot and try to get some decorations up together with my friends.

As I stand upon a ladder- well as Biggie stands on a ladder and I stand upon his shoulders, I have to carefully lean forward to not tip over. The string of flags were so close to be done, only a couple of spots left.
-what if you'd pick her some flowers! I hear a squeal and both me and Biggie scream out in surprise and fall forward. We both grab the string we were putting up so that we don't fall to our deaths. As we fall, the places we had placed the string snapped and we swung through the forest.
-WATCH OUT! I yell to the trolls in the way. Everyone jumps to the side screaming.
-I'm sorry! Poppy yells after us as me and Biggie slowly stop swinging.
-thanks Poppy, I mutter.

After a while did we start to receive guests from all over. Funk trolls, classical trolls, even the yodellers and the reggaeton trolls came. I quickly ran home to change and started looting my bag after the dress I was gonna wear. Suddenly there's a knock at the door.
-who is it? I ask, head almost down inside the bag.
-Guess who's here? I hear Poppy sing.
-Hey poprock, I hear Barb say. I immediately stick my head out of my bag.
-One second! I yell and finally find the dress, slipping it on and brushing my hands through my hair. I blush furiously and splash my face with cold water to calm down the redness. I walk up to the door, taking a deep breath. I open the door and Barb looks up, smiling at me. I smile back. Then I look at Poppy beside her, and she wiggles her eyebrows. I scowl at her and Barb looks wondering between us.
-what's going on? Barb asks.
-Nothing, me and Poppy say at the same time.
-Let me show you around for real this time, I say and grab Barbs arm.
-You two go ahead, I'm gonna go to chenille and satin to check on the stage clothes, Poppy says and winks at me, but goes the completely other way than the twins' studio.
-You're gonna have stage clothes? Barb asks as we walk.
-No, I shake my head.
-Well I am, but that's because i don't own any rock clothes yet, I say. Barb shrugs and follows me as I show her the first building.

-What's up guys? Poppy asks as she walks on stage and everyone cheers.
-Welcome to pop village! Poppy continues as Branch stands beside her.
-Tonight were gonna get a special taste of music from all over: pop, rock, funk, country and classical! Poppy says.
-Most importantly, we're gonna have fun! She lastly says and a wave of cheers flow through the big crowds. Branch quickly walks up to Poppy and grabs the attention.
-Don't forget to not wave with pointy sticks during the performances! he says and people laugh, including me who walks up on stage.
-Hey I am serious, he turns to me.
-I know, I say and put a supporting hand on his shoulder.
First up was a group of funk trolls, playing instruments and singing. It was groovy so I danced, which made Barb laugh at me. Not because I dance bad but I've never danced funk before. If that's even something you can dance...
Next up was a large orchestra of classical trolls, and it was very majestic to say the least. Some trolls cried. Others just enjoyed the music. Others slept. Barb was one that fell asleep during a very calm symphony. I nudged her awake with my shoulder since she fell asleep on my shoulder. She woke up quickly and wiped some drool of her face. I tried not to giggle as she looked at me with a nervous look and then looked away. The party and the concert goes on and at last I had a surprise.
-Hey I gotta go, I lean to Barb and whisper in her ear.
-What? Where are you going? Barb asks. I just smile.
-You'll see, I say and just walk off, leaving a confused Barb behind me. I meet the crew behind the stage and I take a deep breath.
-You got it? Carol asks as I carefully put the guitar strap around my body.
-I think so, I say and snap it in place.