Chapter 5 || Comfort||

•Leo's POV•

I was reading, waiting for the 1'o clock to roll around when I heard knocking at my door.

"Come in!" I yell.

It was Gemini and Sagittarius, I wanted to be alone but I didn't want to be rude and tell them to leave.

"Leo.. are you alright?" Sagittarius asked.

"Perfectly fine."

Gemini stared at me, with a look that just told me she didn't believe me.

"Leo, what makes you think that I don't know you well enough to know that when you give anyone that tone of voice your about to snap..?"

Gemini looked like she herself was ready to start a fight with Me. When Gemini was Upset or when she knew the Truth and you were lying to her, she isn't the person you want to be around.

"Just leave me alone.."

"You seem tense" Gemini was testing my patience, and she knew it.

"Gem don't test him like that.." Sagittarius could tell that I was Ready to Snap.

Gemini left and Sagittarius followed.

I soon heard a door close and I knew Gemini and Sagittarius had left.

•Gemini's POV•

I left Angrily and Sagittarius was Trying to get me to calm down.

We enter my house and None if my Family members were fighting anymore, I ran up to my room to see my brother going through my things.

He was holding the flowers and card I got for Leo.

"What is this..?" He asked

"None of your business..!" I say snatching the card.

And with that he started Tearing apart the Flowers.

Sagittarius grabbed the flowers out his hands and He left.

I looked down and the pedals on the ground, I slammed the card on a dresser and cleaned up the pedals.

It was getting late and we had school tomorrow, so I finished cleaning up, Sagittarius and I changed clothes and we slept until morning.