Chapter 17 || Capricorn ||

Gemini was healing Leo's scar that L had given him.

Leo didn't mean to upset L but he accidentally Did.

"Hey, Gemini.." Leo started.

"What?" She asked as she laid down on Leo's bed.

"Don't you wanna go hang out with Aquarius? You seemed happy when you talked about it earlier.." Leo said.

"Well, I do. BUT your more important right now. You almost got burned alive, and you got knocked out. Which reminds me! I wasn't done with A!" Gemini said as she sat up.

"Well you can still go, it's Only an Hour until Curfew. Then we won't be able to leave school property until The next day."

"Well, that's true but even though I want to hang out With Aquarius.. it won't hurt to go out tomorrow, would it?" Gemini says putting her head down on Leo's shoulder. The Shoulder that was perfectly fine

"Well- I guess but.." Leo was cut off by Gemini who was asleep.

Leo wondered as to how someone could fall asleep so quickly, but he didn't mind. After all this wasn't the first time it had happened. Multiple times when the two were younger Gemini had fallen asleep on Leo.

Leo eventually fell asleep too. And the Two lovebirds Slept together as the sun went down.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Aries POV•

I left the dorms to go to the Earth sign dorm.I had something to say to Virgo. She really annoyed me with her Insulting Leo. AND as he insulted Gemini! Two people that I very much care for, she insulted. Yeah sure, if someone insulted her I would also be upset and defend her, but she messed with someone I've known since Last year and That persons Significant Other!

I knock on the door and Capricorn opens the door.

"Oh, hey Cap!"

"Cap?"

"Yeah, it's your nickname!"

"What do you need?"

"Is Virgo here?"

"No, she left with the Current Virgo an hour ago."

"Oh.."

"Yeah, But curfew is in a few minutes so I suggest you getting back to your dorm.

"Curfew?"

"Yeah Curfew's at 10:00!"

"Oh!"

"You better hurry!"

I rushed off all the way to the fire sign dorm. I enter to see Gemini leaving, and Sagittarius ...eating food...

"Sagittarius what are you doing?"

"Eating."

"Well that's obvious but it's kinda late."

"And?"

"If I heard any munching in the middle of the night I will kill you." I say as I enter my room.

"Alrighty then." Sagittarius respond.

I enter my bedroom and it's oddly Silent.

I know that your room should be quiet while you sleep unless you need some kind of Music while you sleep but not me. I need some kind of noise. Just not Sounds of snoring, eating, Cartoons/TV, Talking, and LOUD Footsteps.