Chapter 12 ||Test||

School is Starlight City has officially Started, meaning that The zodiacs are back for another chaotic Day of school, but this day would go differently.

Aries had his little sister to take care of at home, but this would change.
Taurus had a Normal, Life with an older brother but that living style would change.
Gemini always comes home to a chef made meal and a fancy house to come home to, not after today.
Cancer alway came home to a baby crying but no longer for this year would she hear those sounds.
Leo came home to a Not so good Lifestyle but No longer would that ever happen.
Virgo Always came home to chaotic Mess of a house but no longer.
Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius no longer had to go home to Their Loud siblings.
Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, no longer had to come home to nice home cooked meals made by mother.

And Remember this is all temporary until the end of the year, some signs will enjoy this change, other won't, and some will have mixed feelings. It all depends on how they take in this change.

Unlike what all first years expected Starlight Academy decided to be  Generous and nice to Already have out all the Furniture, Food, and Drink in these dorms.

You see Starlight Academy is a Very Strict school with high Standards, This school Trains kids to be the best versions of themselves that they can possibly be. If something goes wrong and  it involves a student they get Expelled, the zodiacs, the Big Dipper, the Astronomy group, All the students must be careful on what they do, Every decision make an impact on how this school sees them. But this rule doesn't apply to One person.
And his Name, is Leo Flame.

•Cancers POV•

I wake up to hear some loud Ad for my school, it got seriously annoying. I got up, got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and I finally went down For Breakfast.

I head down to see suitcases full of Clothes and my things inside them.

"Mom, what's with all this?" I ask noticing that my mom had Made nothing for me.

"Oh, well since this is your last day here for the school year I want to make sure you'll get a mini head start on what it feels like to be on your own."

"What?"

"You can make food for yourself. Also you can take all your things with you."

"Alright.."

"Oh, just don't touch that... or that, not that either."

Any food I touched my mom would say "Don't touch that." I was mainly touching healthy food too! I eventually gave up and Grabbed my bags, then I left without eating anything.

"I have my suitcase, Backpack, and my other.. random bag I had no idea I've ever owned.. am I missing something.. No, I don't think so!" I say in not much confidence.

"Hey! Cancer!"

I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see Pisces.

"Hey, man! I see you packed!"

"Yeah.. and you have.. a Backpack only.."

"Oh I didn't have enough time to pack everything also my mom gave my suitcase to my Older  sister so she could pack for College."