Chapter 10 || Stuck||

"Uhm Guys.."

"Yes Scorpio?"

"There's someone coming towards us.."

"It's probably Gemini and Libra!"

"No! It can't be! There's only one Pair of feet! And we heard both Gemini and Libra on the phone!"

"So.. Who the Heck is that?!"

"It could be a Janitor or something..?" Aries said as the Footsteps got closer.

"Well we better hide! We'll get in serious trouble if we get caught!" Taurus said looking around the room.

The signs hid with Sagittarius Panicking and making Leo fall with her to the ground, luckily they landed behind the couch.

Leo and Sagittarius were behind the couch not by choice, Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo were in Cabinets somehow Capricorn fit. Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio hid in the island Cabinet. Lastly Aries, and Aquarius were Under the table.

The person entered the Zodiac room and it was the Janitor.

"Last room then im done for the night!" He said as he swept.

Then Leos's Phone Buzzed it was a text from Libra.

"Leo, you idiot!" Sagittarius whispered.

Leo Panicked and shut his phone off.

The Janitor came closer and closer to Leo and Sagittarius, Leo had Fast reflexes and Pulled Sagittarius to the other side of the couch.

Aries and Aquarius Gestured for the Two to come under the table but the Janitor would see them, they had to wait at the right moment.

And all the signs is the room knew that either they got caught and Faced Suspension or Being expelled because this school is strict or they would stay hidden and and Not get caught and act normal in the morning.

The signs opted for the second option.

Once the Janitor looked away Both Leo and Sagittarius Bolted to the table.

In the process Sagittarius had her phone slip out her pocket and it fell to the ground and the Janitor noticed.

"Whats a phone doing here?"

Just as the Janitor bent down and he was about to see the four one of the signs opened the Cabinet door making a distraction.

The Janitor went over the the cabinet and was about to open it when Leo Pushed a Chair from the dining table over.

The Janitor was old and it was quite dark beside the small amount of light from the doors so the Janitor was freaked out.

"Hello?" He asked

There was no Answer instead Leo decided he Would throw his phone at the Janitor, which was a mean move to do to such an old fragile man.

The Janitor freaked out an ran out the Room and Out the building.

Once the coast was clear the signs got out and Leo rushed to his phone.

"My phone!" Leo said as he picked it up. Luckily there were to scratches or cracks so he was good.

"Why'd you throw your phone?!" Scorpio asked.

"Did you want to get caught?"

"No, thanks for saving out butts."

"Same to you."

"Leo you Idiot! You didn't turn your phone off!" Sagittarius said hitting Leo in the arm.

Starlight AcademyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara