Chapter 6: Agreeing to it

Cole's POV

The moment I arrived at my parents' home, my parents started bombarding me with questions about the date.

After pushing them away, I unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt and sat down on the couch.

"Cole, I want to know. Do you like her? What does she like? Isn't she kind? What's her name?" My mom, Hannah, began to ramble until my dad interrupted.

"Hannah. Give him some time to breathe, alright?" Aiden, my Dad said with a small smile, looking at my Mom's puckered lips. She acted just like a kid sometimes.

"But I have to know." She said pouting and whining. I laughed as Dad's eyes widened at my Mom's antics.

"Alright. Alright. I'll tell you everything. " I said, still laughing at her.

"That's what I want." She said grinning in victory as Dad shook his head, amused.

"As you know, her name is Isabella. An interior designer. But she is still searching for a job. But currently she is doing freelancing. "

"Is she pretty? " I heard the loud voice of my sister, Anna.

"Yes. She is. " I said grinning, my mind projecting her beautiful smile and her enticing laugh. I was lost in my daydreaming, and was finally brought back when Anna clapped her hands in front of me. I blinked and looked at her, with raised eyebrows.

"I have been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes. But you have been lost, dreaming about your future wife." She said smirking, while my ears turned bright red.

"I was not dreaming about her. " I argued but looking at her cunning expression, I backed down. I ignored her comment about 'my future wife'. I hadn't told about my decision aloud yet.

"So is it okay with you? " Mom asked excitedly. I looked at her for a second.

Is it okay? Will I be able to live my whole life with her?

Of course.

I nodded my head firmly.

"Yes. "

"Finally! Let me call and inform them about it. " She said excitedly and walked way already dialing the number.

After a few minutes, she came back, her smile a little flattering.

"What happened Hannah? " Dad asked concerned.

"Nothing. Isabella will give her answer before tomorrow. She needs time. " She said, smiling softly.

I nodded, although it made me a little sad. I was wishing for her to give her answer quickly.

But knowing that it was her life's decision, even one day was too less.

I stood up and walked to my room to change out of the suit.

Hopefully, Isa will agree.

[][][][][][]

Isabella's POV

I was sitting on my bed when my phone pinged, indicating a text message.

I rolled over on the bed and stretched my hand, in attempts of grabbing the phone from the nightstand. But I slipped on the blankets and fell face first onto the ground.

I groaned and sat up, with the blankets tangled in my legs.

I grabbed the phone and looked at it, to find Cole's message.

Cole:
Hi beautiful! What are you doing?

Isabella:
Nothing special. Checking out YouTube videos. What about you?