Chapter 10: Sleep over at his house

Isabella's POV
(penthouse at the top👆)

We reached a large building, probably the biggest in the whole city.

He parked the car in the basement, which had his name on it, and walked to the elevator, our hands in a perfect mold.

He pressed the button to the last floor.

It was a comfortable silence as we rode up the building and finally reached his penthouse.

"Welcome to my humble abode. " Cole said, with a small bow, and opened the door, making me giggle.

And lo and behold, what a sight it was!

The walls of the living room were painted in a rose gold colour, with a wallpaper of a forest on one of the walls. The soft rug on the brown tiled floor, tickled my legs, as I walked barefoot. The living room also had a huge TV fixed on the wall. The other wall was of glass, directly showing the view of the whole city.

"Come on. I'll show you the kitchen."

I nodded and followed him.

°°°

I collapsed on the couch, after a whole tour of this extravagent house. To say I was amazed was an understatement. I loved his house, more than anything.

Cole sat next to me, and looked at me with a small smile.

"Do you like it?" He asked, and turned his body towards me.

"I love it. It's so beautiful. Especially the bedrooms. " I said excitedly.

"I am happy that you like your new home." He said with a grin and leaned closer. "Are you hungry? I could make something for you. "

"You know to cook? " I asked surprised.

"You don't know my skills yet, darling. Wait and watch." He said and pecked me on the cheek and walked to the kitchen.

I turned on the TV and waited for him to finish.

Soon after, I smelt a delicious smell of food, wafting through my nose. I turned the TV off, and walked to the kitchen to find Cole still cooking something on the stove.

I seated myself on the kitchen island.

"I am so hungry. How long will it take? "

"Three more minutes. " He said with a chuckle. My stomach started growling loudly, making me embarressed and him to laugh.

"Alright, here you go, my lady. Enjoy your meal. " He said placing the stuffed chicken along with a plate of spaghetti.

I licked my lips and started scuffing it down.

"You look like a kid. " He said, laughing loudly, while I ignored him, focusing on my meal.

He brought his hand towards my plate, when I snatched it away.

"Just one bite, please? " He asked, pouting. I looked at him for a second, and then sighed.

"Just a small bite. " I said, pushing the plate, towards him.

He nodded and held the plate near him, gobbling up three-fourth of the food, while I stared at him in bewilderment.

"Thank you. " He said wiping his lips, with a smirk.

I threw the nearby water bottle at him and walked away huffing.

"Bella. Wait." He said, laughter still in his voice.

I opened the sliding door, and stood outside, my hands on the railing. The soft breeze blew my hair to the side, and I looked at the beautifully lit New York city. It was refreshing and calm.