#19

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Third Person POV
"Hey Won, how are you?" Heeseung greeted as he sat by Jungwon's bed. "Guess what? I ran into our friends just now. Or, ex-friends. Whatever, I ran into Jake, Sunghoon, Jay and Sunoo. I should just make Ni-ki get the food next time. He'd be more unbothered about that kind of situation."

"Right, uh, your girlfriend is probably coming later, I don't know when. Ni-ki is back at home. My home, our home. He's gaming, you see. He games a lot now. You know, if you told him to stop gaming for once, he'd actually listen. But you're not, well you're not exactly here. Physically, but not emotionally present. Oh well...." Heeseung sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Jungwon-ah, when are you gonna wake up, really? I'm.... I'm starting to lose hope. I've been waiting for you for so long. How long are you going to make me wait? I... I don't know how much longer I can wait for you." Heeseung gulped to suppress the sour feeling that rose up his throat. "If... If I had let you go... then, maybe I wouldn't have to hold on to this tiny little amount of hope, I could let go, or maybe slowly let go. But... waiting is torture. This is torture. You know, you're torturing a lot of people right now. Especially your girlfriend."

He remained silent for a while, before he spoke again.

"So anyways, about Jake and all, uh, do you want me to like, talk to them. I mean, should I talk to them? Or... when should I talk to them? I... Do I want to talk to them? I don't even know. I mean... I do miss being friends. I do miss them, a lot. Ugh I don't know. Seriously though. Out of all places, why must I meet them at—" He quickly shut up at the sound of the door opening. He didn't want to let Hayoon know he met her brother. Not yet at least.

"Oh, you're here already. That was fast. I thought you had to send food to Ni-ki." Hayoon said as she entered the room with what seemed to be kimbap in a plastic bag. (a/n it's wrapped in aluminium foil, because that's how kimbap is)

"Yeah well, driving is convenient."

"Why couldn't Ni-ki order food for himself?" She asked as she put her stuff down.

"He forgot the password to his account on the delivery app."

"Who logs out of their account?"

"No. He got logged out."

"Oh, rip."

"Yeah, so now I'm his delivery guy."

"Ask him to pay you."

"Yeah, maybe I should."

"Anyways, were you talking to someone?" Hayoon walked over to the cacti to check on them.

"Huh?"

"I heard you talking, or was it to Jungwon?"

"It was to Jungwon. Asking him to quickly wake up." And whether he should set a meeting date with Jake soon.

"Ah, okay." She then walked to the washroom, possibly to get some water to water the cacti. Heeseung sighed in relief.

"Miss, you can't enter the room." Heeseung turned his head towards the source of the noise. RIght outside the room. He frowned.

"I don't care, you stupid bitch! Get lost!" And seconds later, a girl burst into the room.

"Ah, so this is where you were hiding him." The girl scoffed at Heeseung. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, a branded handbag slung onto one arm, with her posh looking earrings dangling from her ears.

Heeseung's whole expression darkened. He glared at the girl standing in the doorway.

"What the fvck are you doing here, Heeji?" He coldly greeted his sister.