#27

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Third Person POV
"Hey, how is he?" Hayoon asked as she walked over to where the 6 boys were observing Jungwon. She had left her shift early because she got a text from Heeseung about Jungwon.

"Well, he's getting better, but very slowly. I think it's frustrating him. And I don't think we're helping him much." Heeseung said. Hayoon looked at Jungwon and saw his shoulders slumped as he stopped halfway from the bottom of the staircase.

"Are we allowed to go in?" Hayoon asked, worried.

"Uh, we don't know. We could ask the doctor once they're done." Hayoon nodded and walked closer to the glass, eyebrows furrowed. She then knocked on the glass to get Jungwon's attention, and his eyes immediately lit up and his lips curved into a smile when he saw her smiling at him. He then continued walking down the stairs slowly.

"Wow. You're the only thing that can cheer him up. He's been a little moody for the whole day." Sunoo said.

"How was he after his first session?"

"Frustrated, dejected, disappointed." Sunghoon listed several adjectives.

"Professor Chae called because this doctor could feel Jungwon's dejectedness and went to talk to her. She thought we would be able to cheer him up." Heeseung explained.

"Unfortunately, it isn't easy to cheer a certain someone up through a glass pane." Sunghoon said.

"Unless you're Hayoon." Sunoo added.

"Yeah."

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Hayoon asked, brows knitted in worry as she stared at Jungwon through the glass.

"He will. He just needs to be more patient."

"The doctors told him that though. But I guess it's not easy to deal with the fact that he can't even do the things he once found so easy to do."

"Yeah." And the 7 continued observing Jungwon's therapy session.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Hey." Hayoon greeted Jungwon when he was done with his therapy session. Jungwon just walked up to Hayoon and pulled her into a bear hug, snuggling his face on her shoulder.

"You okay?" Hayoon asked as she hugged back.

"Yeah. Just tired." Came his muffled voice.

"So, what do you want to eat then?"

"Hm, maybe a burger?"

"Okay. I think there's a Burger King around here. You want that?"

"Yeah sure."

"Then you need to let go of me. I need to go buy the food."

"Just send them. I wanna hug you." And Jungwon earned a few glares from his friends.

"Of course he wants to hug Hayoon. How am I surprised?" Jake rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't do anything funny while we're gone." Jake lightly slapped Jungwon's arm.

"What do you mean by 'anything funny'?" Jungwon lifted his head and turned to Jake, confused.

"Well uh, nevermind. She knows." Jake pointed to Hayoon, who was glaring at him.

"So what do you guys want?" Sunghoon asked.

"We obviously want the fish burger." Jungwon said.

"Of course you guys do. What did I expect? You're basically a soul split in half for different bodies." Sunghoon typed the orders on his phone.

"Are all of you going?" Jungwon asked.