#29

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Third Person POV
"Whoah. So Heeseung hyung is renting it to you?" Jungwon asked as he stepped into the apartment, in awe.

"Yeah. Why are you so amazed though? You lived in a mansion." Sunghoon said. They were all having a mini party at Hayoon's apartment.

"I dunno. I just am." Jungwon shrugged.

"By the way, the house is now yours too. Here." Heeseung gave him a pair of keys.

"Oh cool. Do I need to pay rent too?"

"No? It's under your name." Heeseung explained.

"You bought me a house?"

"Yes. And here, a credit card too. It has about 10 million won in it. Not much." Heeseung handed him a card.

"Whoah." Jungwon said.

"Wait, then where did the money I paid you go?" Hayoon asked, frowning. Heeseung just pointed to Jungwon.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Oh well, at least we have a lot of money now." Jungwon said.

"Wait, why does he get 10 million won just like that?" Sunoo pouted.

"Because I have too much money." Heeseung said.

"Oh of course you do." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, if you run out of money, just ask me to transfer you more money. Now, let's order some food."

"Wait, I'll go put my luggage in the room first." Jungwon said. "Where's your room?" He asked Hayoon.

"Oh, I'll show you." She got up from the sofa.

"Hold up, are you guys gonna sleep together?" Jake asked the two, narrowing his eyes. The couple froze and exchanged looks, before quickly looking away, blushing furiously.

"You know, I wasn't thinking about that..." Hayoon said.

"Uh, is there a second bedroom then?" Jungwon asked.

"Yeah uh, here." And she led Jungwon to the room.

"Jake, why don't you let them sleep together?" Sunghoon asked.

"Because, well, things will happen."

"And why do you think so?"

"Because it always happens. And they're still way too young. They barely have their lives figured out and their only source of income is Heeseung."

"What? I have too much money."

"Yes, yes we know. Anyways, they shouldn't, well, yeah, right now. Maybe when their lives have settled, but not now."

"Hyung, how can you think of Jungwon like that? He doesn't even know when hentai is."

"What's hentai?" Jungwon asked, right on cue.

"An anime."

"Oooh is it a nice anime?"

"No it's horrible don't ever watch it." Sunoo quickly said.

"How do you know that?" Sunghoon asked.

"You don't need to watch it to know it's not safe for innocent eyes."

"Huh?" Jungwon was still confused.

"I highly doubt Jungwon is still that innocent though. I mean, how oblivious can he be?" Jay asked.