#28

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Third Person POV
"So, you can officially be discharged." Song Hwa announced happily. Jungwon held onto Hayoon's hand tightly, smiling widely.

"Thank you, doctor." Jungwon said.

"You should thank yourself, and those who have been helping you. Especially her." Song Hwa motioned towards Hayoon. Jungwon turned to Hayoon and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah, that's not how you thank someone." She huffed. Song Hwa chuckled at the sight.

"Well, I can't help it."

"Tsk."

"Oh and, don't forget to keep up with therapy at home. We'll probably call you back after 2 weeks to check if you're okay. If so, then the duration between each checkup can be longer." Song Hwa said.

"Okay." Jungwon nodded.

"Don't worry, doctor. I'll make sure he keeps exercising at home. He can't slack off now." Hayoon lightly pinched Jungwon and he pouted. Song Hwa chuckled and nodded in approval.

"Good, then I'll see you in two weeks. I'll leave the two of you now." Song Hwa said before leaving.

"Okay, I bought some clothes for you to change out into. Here." Hayoon gave Jungwon a paper bag with some clothes in it.

"How do you know my size?"

"Heeseung."

"Ohh." Jungwon nodded.

"Now go change. I'll pack the uhm, decorations."

"Decorations?" Jungwon asked, then he turned to see the cacti and 2 dango cats on the window ledge. "Ohhh."

"Yeah. Hurry."

"Okay, okay." And Jungwon quickly got out of bed and went to the washroom to change.

"This room really has everything." Jungwon said randomly.

"Yeah. Hurry."

"Okay, okay. Stop rushing me." Jungwon pouted and quickly changed out of his hospital gown.

"Hello there, people." The door suddenly burst open, revealing the other boys, along with Hugo?

"Hugo? I'm surprised you're interested in Jungwon being discharged. Also, what happened to Sunghoon and why is he suddenly so positive?" Hayoon asked.

"Well, I just wanted to see how my lil sis was. Also, Sunghoon is just having a sugar rush." Hugo ruffled Hayoon's hair.

"Sugar rush? From what?"

"100% sugar level bubble tea." Jake said.

"Why did he take the 100% sugar level one then?"

"He said he wanted to see how sweet it was." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Oh well, that's his problem."

"Where's Jungwon?" Heeseung asked.

"Hey." Heeseung jumped in shock and turned around to see the person in question right behind him, stumbling slightly.

"Jungwon! Don't sneak up on me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Jungwon started laughing.

"Okay, sorry hyung." Jungwon was still giggling.

"Whoah. Jungwon is in normal clothes now." Sunghoon said.

"He has good taste." Sunoo said as he scanned Jungwon from head to toe, nodding in approval.