Chapter. 19

Chapter nineteen: Sweet pleasure

~MATURE CONTENT~

Rain Moretti

He was on top of me just like that. His suit jacket was gone and his tie hang loosely around his neck as he sucked on my neck, making my core tingle.

His fingers found the zipper on my dress and started to unzip it, torturing me in the process. Once the zipper once down, he took the dress off with ease, placing small kisses down my spine.

I shiver at the feeling and bite my lips to hold back a moan.

As he changed positions, his one hand held him up and the other held mine restrained beside my head.

His lips peppered gentle kisses all over my bear shoulders and neck. One of his legs was in between my thighs grazing my warmth, but not fully touching it.

It was as if he was teasing me enough to get me ready.

His grip on my hand tightened. "If it hurts tell me." His voice was quite a whisper and if I wasn't paying close attention I wouldn't have heard.

I just nodded but that didn't seem to satisfy him. "Use words Tesoro." He ordered.

He pressed his thigh higher against me, making me jerk back. I could feel my core tingle with a unwanted feeling. These feelings were too foreign to me, they made me feel needy.

Was this the natural reaction of my body. As much as I wanted this, Angelo was taking his own Sweet time in teasing me.

My core pulsed and I could feel myself getting wet.

My husband sat up, his knee drawed away from my core. I felt curiosity build within me. He took his tie off before unbuttoning his shirt slowly, revealing his perfect abs. Sheesh.

I could see the veins on his arms bugling as I stared. Bangs of his hair fell on his forehead, making him look, deadlier.

Not many tatoos covered his chest area despite the the many scares, he proudly showed off.

I sucked in a breath as I felt his hands make way to my inner thigh. Goosebumps took my skin at the warm trail on his hands.

He drew circles around my clit but did not relieve me of my agony, as  I craved him a little down below. I groaned and I know my face must have been beet red.

"Angelo." I whispered. I wanted to tell him what I wanted but didn't have the courage.

He leaned over and his lips met mine with force, I gasped as his large hand cupped my warmth. The kiss was full of passion, lust and desire.

Without a warning one of his fingers plungded inside me, I moaned at the instrusion. "You're so tight." He groans.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I felt Angelo curl his fingers at wet core. Which earned a loud moan from my side.

Angelo increased the speed making me go crazy. I felt like I was stuck between fantasy and reality. Suddenly I felt his fingers leave my core, I groaned. I felt so dirty.

He started kissing me gently as he positioned himself on top of me. The tip of him gazing my entrance.

"Relax." He told me, his voice husky and deep. Oh gawd.

Oddly enough, my body relaxed and it didn't take a second before he sharply thrusted into me. My eyes closed as I moaned, the knot, tingley feeling in my stomach grew rapidly again as his body rocked against mine.

My legs convulsed as I felt like I was being ripped in half. The burning sensation soon faded and was filled with nothing but pleasure.

He grunted as he played with one of my breasts before he started sucking and leaving kisses on them. It felt like I was at his mercy and I didn't regret one bit.

He continued to thrusting into me, riding me of my orgasm. I stifled a moan when I felt his hand grip my hips tightly before he filled into me.

I could feel him in my stomach. His body slumped in mine as he came before stuffing his face between my neck and shoulder.

He caught his breath after a moment and rolled off. Just as my eyes dropped close, I felt someone caressing my hair in a soothing manner.

"Hai fatto benissimo tesoro.." Was the last thing I heard before sleep took over.

Vote and comment🌻

Sorry guys Wattpad had the drafts mixed up. 🙈