Chapter 51

Chapter fifty one: War of hormones

Rain Moretti

Winter was finally here as it was the 1st of December. Angelo's birthday was in thirty days and I was still yet to figure out what to get him.

It was pretty dark outside, I woke up the next morning feeling nauseated and in desperate need of water. I was pressed against Angelo's naked chest, with his head buried at the crook of my neck and his heavy arm draped over my stomach and to my surprise, I was only wearing one of his t-shirts.

I lightly shook Angelo awake and he didn't even stir, I took this as an opportunity to untangle myself from him and I went to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to wear shorts underneath, and get myself cold water from downstairs.

When I got back Angelo was on a call, with damp hair and nothing but a towel around his waist. My skin tingled and I thought about how good Angelo's hands would feel on me, as I walked over to the bed.

My hormones were practically sky rocketing as I looked at him, while sinful thoughts filled my head. I could feel my body burning with need as I shut my eyes and heaved out another breath.

I daydreamed about how my inner thighs would squeeze around Angelo's cock, and how he would pamper my skin with kisses, while thrusting into me.

I hadn't realized where my hand was resting, until my fingers brushed against my throbbing clit.

I inhaled sharply when I realized that Angelo was still on that damned phone call.

Fuck it. I'll see to my own needs as I parted my legs and felt my clit throb as I tentatively rubbed it.

A shakey breath stuttered across my lips.

My other hand brushed against my clothed hard nipple, just as I was picturing Angelo taking it into his mouth, bitting and sucking on it. I squeezed my eyes shut and stroked two fingers between the folds of my pussy.

It was almost like I could feel him within me, digging his fingers into my thighs as he spread my legs wider and stretched himself further in me.

My hips rolled ever so slightly against the bed as my fingertips circled my clit. "Ahh yes...."

I buckled my hips as I continued to imagine Angelo taking every little bit of pleasure within me, leaving me completely shaken up and used.

"Angelo." I ground against the bed even more, riding out my euphoric wave.

Everything else didn't matter at the moment, as I continued to pleasure myself, going faster and faster, until my body shook with satisfaction. Sweat trickled down on every part of my skin. My breathing was uneven as I pulled out my drenched fingers and took a moment to gather myself.

I groaned and slowly fluttered my eyes open, my hair was messier than ever. Angelo stood there, with a wicked grin on his face. "Are you satisfied with the mess you have created cara?"

"You decide and let me know." I responded, with a shrug and stood up, and walked to the bathroom.

I stood in front of of the bathroom mirror starring at myself with a small frown after my one hour long shower. My pregnancy was only a few weeks in and I was already sure that my stomach looked swollen and that my breats were bigger, and my hips were getting wider.