f i v e

When they were done eating, Izuku and Ochako had to leave quite early since they had to rest after a long day. Y/n got the twins in their beds, tucked in and ready to sleep.

"I do have a question for the both of you," Y/n said, the two looking at her as they waited.

"Yes mama?" Katsuya asked.

"Well, you two are already four years old. That means you are old enough to go to a daycare."

"What's a daycare?"

"A daycare is a place where kids like you go to and learn, and make new friends,"

"A daycare sounds scary," Katsuya said, burying her face under the blanket.

"It's fun there, 'Tsuya! You can meet lots of kids your age and become friends with them! You can learn about lots of stuff, too! When mama was your age, I went to a daycare with big brother Izuku!" Y/n exclaimed while reminiscing the days when she was a kid.

"Can we go there now?!" Katsurin sat up, but Y/n stopped him.

"Not yet, sweetheart. We'll go there next week. I'll take you two there myself, and then grandma Inko can watch over you! First, we have to buy you two some clothes." Y/n patted his head.

"Mama, will you be busy becoming a hero to take care of us?" Katsuya asked. Y/n looked at her with shock.

"No! I'll try my best and I will do everything I can to take care of you two! I can even give up being a hero just to spend time with you!"

"Mama, you don't have to do that. We know that you wanted to become a hero so much, it's your dream! We can go to the daycare and stay there while you work hard as a hero, we'll behave just like you said!" Katsurin proudly said.

"Aww, thank you, 'Tsurin,"

Y/n was glad that she was blessed by such understanding kids.

"So, you two wanna go there?" Y/n asked once more, and the two nodded.

"It'll be okay, 'Tsuya! You can play and make friends there! And maybe, just maybe! By interacting with others, you can manifest your quirk! That's how I got my quirk!" Y/n smiled. The two looked at her with wide eyes.

"Really, mama?! I can get my quirk?!" Katsurin beamed.

"Of course, but... There's a chance that you'll be quirkless just like Uncle Izuku..."

"Huh? Uncle Izuku is quirkless? Then how did he become a hero?" Katsuya asked.

"Yes, he is. When we were kids, he didn't get his quirk, but I did. I got my quirk from our dad, his quirk was fire breathing, and mine is just fire but very powerful, just like pro hero Shoto! But one day, years later, your uncle Izuku, he suddenly got a magical quirk, he's very strong! A super strong quirk!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Really?! So, even if I don't have a quirk, I can still get one?"

"That depends, 'Tsuya. In Uncle Izuku's case, he worked hard for it until he earned it. He wanted to become a hero, and after years and years of training and fighting with villains, he got to where he is now. Do you want to become a hero?"

"I do! I wanna be just like uncle Deku! And mama! You're both super strong! I'll be replacing uncle Deku someday and be the number 1 hero!"

Something in Y/n clicked when Katsurin said those words. She looked at him, and her eyes widen. He saw glimpses of 'him'. 'He' looked just like Katsurin.

"W-well, that's amazing! I'm sure you'll be a great hero one day. I'm sure of it. Once you get your quirks, maybe you can ask your uncle Deku to train with you, or even your other uncles! Do you know the pro hero Shoto? He's your uncle too! And then Uravity! Ingenium! Red Riot! They're all my friends, and you can totally ask them for help when you get your quirks!" Y/n patted their heads.

"I'm so excited! I hope I get a strong quirk! Like--, like, super strength like Uncle Izuku!" Katsurin excitedly shouted.

"Well, for you to get your quirks, you need some rest. Sleep now, okay? Maybe this week, if you behave, grandma is gonna take you to the mall to buy some clothes for the two of you, and then the week after, you can go to the daycare!"

"Good night mama, you rest too!" Katsuya said in her adorable voice. Y/n leaned down to kiss their foreheads and walked towards the door.

"Good night my babies. Sleep well now."

-

"Flarean! I'll hold on to this villain, you chase after the ones that are escaping!" Shoto shouted, Y/n nodded and goes after the villain.

She reached her hand out and created a fire path for her to step on which was elevated off of the ground. It was much faster than running. The villain pushed through the crowd, knocking over a few people as he escaped.

When Y/n was near the villain, she made her path higher, then abruptly stopped, making her jump off of the last step on the platform she made, landing right behind the villain. She breathed out fire and it started circling around the villain. She stepped on a part of the fire and it turned blue, making it hotter than it used to. The villain was finally captured.

"You little--! Let me out!!" The villain shouted at her.

"Hah, no way. You're going straight to prison, buddy." She smirked. Y/n heard Shoto call her from a distance.

"I didn't know you could turn your fire into blue,"

"I didn't know, either. I just realized it a few years ago when I remembered about that villain that was part of the League of Villains,"

"..Oh." was all that Shoto could say.

"Another villain caught by Flarean! The pres started crowding them again, Shoto just facepalmed 

himself.

-

"Whew! What a day!" Y/n sighed, finally able to sit down after a long day.

"I have a meeting with a few of our friends, they're coming in about an hour," Shoto said, sitting down on his chair.

"Oh? That's great! I can continue the patrols while you're busy."

"Actually, you're joining the meeting. Remember the papers I made you take a look at? You're gonna present a part of it today," Shoto smiled.

"What--Shoto! I'm not prepared!"

"Don't worry about it. It's just a few of our friends. Ingenium, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Red Riot... Oh, and Eraserhead and All Might are coming, too."

"Shoto!" Y/n scolded him, making the man laugh at her blushing face.

"I'm not ready to meet them yet! Especially All Might!"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"No, nothing happened. If possible, can I just continue with the patrols? I can go with the other pro heroes under the agency--?"

"Y/n, come on. You used to be friends with them, and Mr. Aizawa and All Might, they used to be our teachers. So what's with the fuss?" Shoto teased.

"It's just, I--fine. But as soon as this meeting is over, I'm going home with Izuku. He's coming, right?"

"Yes, yes he is."