a f t e r w o r d.

my final author's note.

i have said this multiple times and i will never get tired of saying it.

thank you so much for the support until now!

i had readers who were kept updated on my daily (not exactly daily...) updates. they were here from the start. and for that i cannot thank you enough. you are all the reason why i have reached this far and finished this book.

to my new readers who wouldn't stop voting for every chapter therefore exploding my phone with notifications from votes and comments, thank you!

it always brings a smile to my face whenever i see your comments. i just love reading them. <3

to my future readers. i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i have loved writing it. i hope that you are happily indulging yourselves as you continue on reading this book, just like everyone else who have read it before you.

all the jokes and laughs in the comments. i just love interracting with my readers.

yes, i will still try to interact with you in the comments.

more announcements!

i may have to postpone posting updates on 2HL1 (Two hearts Loving One) as i may have hit a wall while writing it. i will continue to publish more chapters of it in the near future, at the same time, if not before, i release the book 2 of 5YL.

i am heavily working on other things so i may not be able to push the book 2 sooner to its official release. a super tight schedule, haha.

soooo yeaaaa...

as of the 23rd of April year 2022, this book has reached a milestone of 44k reads. THANK YOU SO MUCH! (i will continue to update this bit as the reads go up, lol.)

i, yui yuichanisyuichan, am bowing down to you with great gratitude, announcing that this book is now closed.

may the chapters of the next book serve you the exact same, if not more happiness as this book, 5 Years Later (K.B x R)

you can follow me or reach out to me in these socials.

WP: @yuichanisyuichan
AO3: yuichanisyuichan
FB: Yui Writes
TWT: @Bakabakabakagou
INSTA: @Yuichanisyuichan
DISC: YUI#0975