|•~{Chapter Ten}~•|

The balcony filled as Y/n sat there on a chair with a parrot in the cage. She had her recently favourite book on the table kept in front of her with a mug of coffee on the side.

Coffee with books. Her favourite combo.

"Baby you're so cute! Eomma is so lucky to have you." She spoke in a baby voice as she talked with the parrot.

The parrot Jungkook bought for her 3 months ago but was sent for training. Now that the parrot was more trained, it was more smarter.

Jungkook didnt want her to feel alone thats why he bought him for her.

"Eomma?" The parrot spoke tilting his head side to side as Y/n slightly smiled. The first ever time she had ever smiled for real.

"Yes baby. Y/nie eomma." She spoke taking the coffee mug as she drank her coffee.

"Y/nie eomma." The parrot repeated as y/n widen her eyes in surprise.

"Yes baby. Jungkook appa" She spoke softly as the parrot looked at her.

She got up taking the cage in the room as she quickly closed the balcony door and opened the cage door helping the parrot to come out of the cage as he walked around on the bed.

Y/n widen in fear as she quickly ran to him, snatching away the books he almost tore apart, "don't do that baby"

The parrot flew to her shoulder as it took a seat there making smile.

She walked back to the bed as he moved down on her forearm. Y/n smiled as she started caressing his head.

She was happy that she had overcome her fear of birds and that she could touch him. She really loved him.

"Eomma loves you jeongshik ah." she whispered caressing his head as she took his food on her palm feeding him.

The door flew open as Jungkook walked inside but quickly panicked as he saw Jeongshik flying to him, "Juungkoook" He spoke sitting on his shoulder making y/n to widen her eyes.

"OH FUCK" Jungkook yelled before placing his hand on his heart, "You scared the shit out of me. Why is he out?" Jungkook questioned as Y/n quickly held him back on her forearm.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled before walking back to the bed, "Don't bother appa, baby" She faintly spoke as Jungkook slightly looked at her before getting his files from the drawer.

He felt a little shy as she referred him as his appa. Jeongshik was their baby and that unknowingly made Jungkook happy.

"Did you eat?" jungkook asked her as she looked at him smiling.

"Yes i did." She spoke. Jungkook could sense the happiness in her voice. He was happy that she was starting to be happy.

He nodded before walking out of the room and back to his office room. Working at home hadn't been so easy for him. But he needed to do it, just for the protection.

He sat on the chair as he placed the file on the table before taking out another file from the drawer.

A men walked inside the room as he spoke, "Boss. Dongwook's men has been caught by our men. He is in the torture room."

Jungkook nodded before getting up and walking to their basement. The men walked behind him as he followed Jungkook with his head down low.

Opening the door Jungkook saw a men on the chair tied as Three of jungkook's men had surrounded him but quickly backed off as they saw Jungkook.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked as he bent down slightly to talk face-to-face.

The men looked away as Jungkook hummed in response, "You won't talk?" He spoke again as the men looked back at jungkook before glaring at him.

Jungkook snorted as he signaled his men and walked back, sitting on a chair.

Jungkook's men wore a brass knuckle before punching the men hard on the face. Watching silently as the men gets beaten up jungkook sat on the chair looking at him with no emotion in eyes.

His mouth bled due to the continuous punch as he spat blood on the floor.

"Now. What's your name?" Jungkook questioned as his men slightly backed away.

The men cough, "jung donghyun" he answered eyes swollen as he tried to keep them open. He was bleeding badly. But that didn't really made Jungkook feel bad.

"Who sent you to spy on me?" Jungkook asked eyes spitting fire and ice at the same time.

"I won't tell you." He spoke as the men punched him once again.

Jungkook got up as he saw the men coughing more harder. He walked to the men as he crouched down before looking at him, "It's simple. You tell me the name and I'll let you go."

"I can't tell you his name." the men spoke as jungkook noticed his eyes getting teary.

"I already know who your boss is. But I need to confirm before I act against him. The quicker you tell me, the less painful it'll be for you." The men looked at jungkook before speaking.

"I-i can't tell you. He has my family trapped." The men spoke as Jungkook sighed.

"I'll provide protection to your family and to you. I just need the name." He spoke again as The men looked up at him with eyes begging for mercy.

"Lee dongwook." donghyun spoke as jungkook smirked before backing away.

"And what information has you given to him?"

"About your wife." He spoke making jungkook's blood boil as he glared at him.

"You'll be staying here for a day and then I'll let you go. Make sure to never return to him. Your family will be safe." Jungkook spoke before turning back and quickly walking back to the office.

Now that they know about y/n, jungkook was scared. That they might drag her and he won't be able to do anything.

Changing the direction as he walked to their room, jungkook opened the door before looking at y/n coldly as y/n shivered scared that she might have upset him somehow.

"Pack your bags we'll living in the safe house for some days." He spoke before turning back and walking toward his office.

He could sense that y/n was confused but he couldnt explain anything to her right now. He just needed to keep her safe.

The only thing roaming in his head was her safety.

••••

Is the story boring? I find it quiet boring honestly! I really need to give some time to the story.