|•~{Chapter Twenty Nine}~•|

The man bowed as he let the dog inside, "A dog?" she questioned them as they nodded.

"Boss have bought this dog for you, madam. This dog will keep you company as well as protect you." They informed as they bowed and left the house, leaving y/n all alone.

The dog barked at y/n as she slightly backed away from him before breathing out. She was scared of him, but she couldn't just run away from him. Jungkook have sent the dog for her.

She crouched down, getting on her knees as the dog walked to her slowly barking again.

He was a trained dog of course. Jungkook had bought the dog right after y/n left for busan but the dog was sent for training since jungkook knew that she was scared of animals. He made sure that the dog wouldn't hurt her in any way before sending him to her.

'Bam' she read on the neckbelt of the dog. She confused on if jungkook had named the dog bam.

"Did you met appa? Did he named you bam?" She questioned him as the dog barked, smelling her.

She slightly shivered before lift her hand up and hesitantly caressed him. She was surprised when the dog didn't react negatively and just came closer to her.

"Bam." She smiled as she caressed his head more comfortably now, "Eomma will take care of you." she said as the dog licked her face, making her giggle as she scrunched her nose.

She was confused on where she was supposed to leave him while she will be gone for work.

After deciding for 20 minutes she decided to leave him to the bodyguards and quit the job after this week end. It don't had much days left anyways. She had money with her. 

She fed bam his food, her bodyguards gave her with some other dog stuff.

After some time she decided to leave for work.

"Eomma will be back by evening, okay? Just take care." She said as she walked him to the house next house and left him there, before going to the direction of the cafe, with another two of her bodyguards making sure she reach safely.

Reaching the cafe, she greeted everyone before digging into the work.

____________________________________

Jungkook smiled as he sat in his office room, waiting for everything to end quickly. He was eager to meet him. To see her with bam. He didn't exactly know what kind of dog she liked. There he bought the dog that he liked.

'she wouldn't mind, right?' he thought to himself as he smiled remembering how his men told him that y/n looked happy with bam.

The door knocked as Mr. Kang walked in, after getting permission from jungkook. "The deal with Mr. Min have benefit the company a lot boss. He wishes to work more with the company and wants to be one of the shareholders.." Said Mr. Kang.

Mr. Kang had always looked after the company other than jungkook, resulting in him being a hard working man in jungkook's eyes. After all, it wasn't easy being in mafia and also keeping all the information about the company. He was given the duty to inform jungkook about everything that happened in the company.

Jungkook nodded his head as he told him to hold a meeting with the other shareholders. "The date set for meeting with Dongwook is after four days boss." Jungkook looked at him.

"That's better. The sooner the better." Jungkook said as the men bowed, nodding his head.

"Also there is no news on Mr. Choi boss.. He haven't been found for some days. We're still trying to track down his location, but there's nothing about his whereabouts right now." He spoke as jungkook's smirk was replaced by a straight line on his lips.

"Just don't be careless, Mr. Kang.. I don't want any mistakes, since he sounded confident when he threatened me in the office." Jungkook said, rubbing his temples as Mr. Kang nodded his head.

"Of course boss. We'll do anything and everything to track down his location as soon as possible." He said, bowing to jungkook before walking out of the office room leaving jungkook alone in the room.

It did felt lonely sometimes for him. But he tried his best to not hey distracted since he needed to finish all the work soon.

"Just three days and I'll make sure to get you hard on the fourth day." jungkook said, growling a little as he tilted his head, relaxing his tightened and sore muscles in the neck.
____________________________________

Y/n entered the house with bam as bam jumped on her right after she locked the door, "Oh um did you miss me?" She questioned him as the dog barked.

"Are you hungry?" She asked him, though this time he left her and sat down on the table in her living room as she giggled at his actions.

Quickly getting dress, she feed bam and started preparing a meal for herself as she once again sat on the couch though this time she started reading her currently favourite book while eating her dinner.

The dog got up from his previous seat and sat beside y/n on the couch. She lightly flinched but quickly composed her before caressing his head gently.

She wasn't exactly scared of bam but she felt a little hesitant since she was scared of animals.

After sometime, she got up from the couch walking toward the bed as she made a bed for bam as well.

"You can sleep here baby." She spoke as bam took his seat on the bed. She turned off the lights and laid on the bed as well ready to sleep as she hoped for nightmares to not bother her.

••••

I hope y'all enjoyeeed ❤