|•~{Chapter Forty One}~•|

"I wasn't expecting jungkook" giggled the owner of the voice as she entangled her arms with Y/n.

"You were bringing oppa, so I asked jungkook to accompany me as well... Oppa would have felt alone between us." Y/n replied, taking a seat at the table.

"It's alright. Although he doesn't like our family, I wonder if he is mad at me too.....?" y/n shook her head at the question as she smiled.

"Eonnie. Jungkook has no problem with you. You can relax." She giggled, making her sister nod in response.

Y/n and jungkook sat down at the table with y/n' sister and her husband infront of them.

"Everything is still the same in Korea." y/n's sister giggled as she looked outside the window.

"You act like you have been away from here for years." Y/n smiled as she looked at her sister's big, happy eyes.

"Drop the sarcasm. Tell me this. How have you guys been? Is there anything I missed out on?" y/n's sister smiled, placing the back of her palm under her chin as she looked at jungkook and y/n.

Y/n's smile dropped down as she looked at jungkook. The incidents from past were coming inside her brain as she thought about all the things that had happened.

"uh.. No actually. We've been just fine." jungkook replied as he held y/n's hand under the table.

"Well there's something I want you guys to know." said y/n's sister, as she looked at her husband, smiling softly at him before looking back at the couple sitting in front of them.

"What is it?" She smiled despite her mood going down.

"Um.." y/n's sister blushed as she giggled shyly before speaking, "we're going to be parents." a big smile plastered on her lips as she announced the news.

"Eonniiii! You didn't tell me before! Oh my God! Congratulations!!!" y/n giggled excitedly as she smiled brightly while looking at her sister.

"Congratulations!" Jungkook smiled lightly, looking at the couple.

"Thank you!" She smiled in response.

"How many months has it been?" Y/n questioned as her sister smiled.

"Three months." Her tears were visible in her eyes as she happily looked at her husband.

Indeed a joy it was for them.

"I would have gotten you something if you told me before" Y/n pouted making her sister smile.

"It's okay! Plus I wanted to tell you guys in person." Y/n smiled as she heard her sister, "anyways! I hope you guys can give me the good news soon" She pouted.

"Of course." jungkook spoke as he smiled.

Sitting and talking as they had their lunch, they kept on enjoying. Well specifically, y/n and her sister kept on enjoying.

Telling each other things, good ones of course, that has happened in the time they hadn't met.

They paid their bill after sometimes and walked outside.

After some discussions they decided to just head to a park since it was almost evening now.

"I have something to tell you." She spoke as y/n looked at her.

"Yeah?" She asked as her sister shook her head.

"Can we talk alone?" She asked nervously making y/n to nod as she looked at jungkook, assuring him she'll be fine as she walked away with her sister.