|•~{Chapter Twenty Three}~•|

He was eager to find it out as he practically ran to the dark room in his office room when he reached the house.

Taking angry steps Jungkook harshly opened the door and found his men beating up Minseok. They backed away as they saw Jungkook coming.

Jungkook looked at Minseok as Minseok smirked seeing him, "You'll be going down." He spoke making jungkook's eyes to sharpen.

"why are you against me?" Jungkook questioned him as Minseok glared at him angrily.

"Because I fucking hate you!" He spat making jungkook sigh as he crouched down in front of him.

"Why? We could live as brothers" Jungkook spoke making Minseok to chuckle lightly.

"Brothers? Brothers you say? I could never be brothers with you! I have always hated you Jeon Jungkook!" He spoke harshly making jungkook's eyes to darken.

"why do you hate me so much?" Jungkook asked him.

"Because everything you have was supposed to be mine!" He spat as jungkook signaled the men to go outside.

They bowed and walked out of the room giving them privacy. Jungkook looked back at Minseok, "What do you mean?" He asked.

"The throne jungkook! It was mine! I'm more worthy of it than you are!" He spoke

"my family have always hated yours! And I hate you too! The throne was supposed to be mine after my father took care of you! But it was given to you!" He told as jungkook just looked at him listening carefully.

"you have been nothing but a disgrace to us! Your family was filthy jungkook! You have always snatched things away from us! Grandfather gave the throne to your father instead of mine! And then it was given to you! It was supposed to be mine!" Jungkook looked into Minseok's eyes that showed nothing but pure hate for him.

Minseok smirked as he looked at jungkook's hurt expression, "You were always loved the most! Your family was always loved the most! Where in fact we deserved it! Everything was supposed to be ours! My father took care of you after your parents died so the throne could be given to him and then me! But it was directly given to you!"

"Do you think your parents were killed by accident? My father had planned it all so he could be the mafia boss! But you were always there! Always! And he couldn't get the throne! We have always hated you and your family! I never liked you!" He yelled at jungkook.

Jungkook sighed getting up as he looked at him, "It was given to my father and I because we deserved it" He spoke calmly, still not able to process the information that had been giving by Minseok.

"No jungkook! No! We deserved it more! I hate grandfather because he loved your father more! Jeon. I hate being a Jeon! It disgusts me! That's why I have changed my name! I hate you and your family!" He spoke as jungkook looked away.

"You don't deserve any of it! I hate you! You're not even needed anymore! I want you to die so I can have the throne! That's why I became partners with Dongwook!" He spoke.

Jungkook looked at him coldly, not wanting to talk anymore with the person who was involved in the death of his parents.

He walked out without saying anything as Minseok chuckled knowing he had hit his nerve.

"Do what you want with him. Just keep him alive." jungkook spoke with any emotion as his men bowed and walked back into the room.

Jungkook walked to back to their room as he sat down on the bed, looking at another direction as tears prickled in his eyes.

He hated the fact that his family was the one to kill his parents. 'Were they even family anymore?' He thought to himself as he sighed running hands through his hair but hissed as he felt pain on his chest.

He slightly moaned at the pain as he picked up the first aid kit to treat himself. Though y/n heard him as she sat up fluttering her eyes to look at the figure who once again took a seat on the bed.

"Jungkook ssi?" She spoke softly as she pulled the blanket off of her body, "Are you okay?" she questioned.

"Yeah you can sleep." Jungkook replied as y/n looked at his back in confusion.

She got up from the bed, walking to jungkook as she gasped looking at his face that had a cuts on his lip and under his eye.

"Oh my God. Let me help you." She spoke taking the kit away from his hand as she placed on the bed and started treating his wound.

Jungkook didn't say no and let her treat him.

"How did this happ-"

"I was on a mission y/n. You should be grateful that I'm even alive" He spoke coldly as y/n looked into his eyes only to found him looking away.

She was hurt by his words and tone but she didn't say anything, "Are you okay..?" She asked him as he nodded his head.

"You can sleep. I'll do the rest." Jungkook spoke as he held her wrist stopping her, but she shook her head, "Please let me." she insisted as jungkook sighed.

He took off his shirt revealing his bare chest that had a big cut on it, y/n gasped as she saw the cut on his bare chest as tears unknowingly made their way in her eyes.

"It'll hurt. Should I go get alcohol for you, so you don't feel too much pain?" She asked him as she sat in front of him on the bed.

Jungkook shook his head, "Just do it quickly." He spoke as y/n nodded her head.

Dipping the cotton into the antiseptic, she slowly started cleaning his wounds on his chest. She was too focused on cleaning his wound as she kept on leaning closer and closer to his chest. 

Jungkook groaned softly holding the pillow tight in his fist as his wound started to burn. He looked at y/n as she looked up at him but quickly looked back at his chest as she felt embarrassed.

She sighed softly as her breathe got shaky not wanting to hurt him, as she tried being more gentle, "I'm sorry it's almost over." She spoke as Jungkook closed his eyes.

After cleaning his wound she looked up at him only to see his eyes still closed, wanting to lessen the pain, she held his hand and starting blowing his wound as Jungkook opened his eyes and looked down at her.

He caressed her head with his free head making her to look into his eyes.

His eyes. She could see hurt in them. She could see something had happened. Something was bothering him.

He intertwined their fingers together with the hand she had held before and caressed her left cheek as she blinked her eyes.

Jungkook sighed softly before looking down at her lips before looking back into her eyes. She was nervous as she gulped down still looking into his eyes.

He growled as he held the back her neck before smashing his lips on hers, "Fuck. I want you now." Jungkook spoke into the kiss as he turned it more rough, pushing off her hair strands behind her ear before cupping her face in his hand.

He pulled her up and laid her down on the bed before pulling back and looking into her eyes.

She panted heavily before caressing his cheeks with both of her hand, "Take me." She said, wanting him to forget the pain as jungkook once again attacked her lips.

••••

I hope you enjoyed!