Inhaler

Steve heard as Loki begged the body of a woman to repeat her dying words.

"Please what did you say?" Loki shouted. His usually dormant voice shook.

Loki stood knowing the woman was spiritless. He turned to Steve who was now calling the Avengers. The heroes would get Dove back, they had to.

The once god's mind was in turmoil as he racked his brain; She may have not been home, she may still be alive. maybe, just maybe she is safe.

Loki paced the floor, his fingers laced in his hair. looking to the ceiling, a metaclic glimmer caught his eye. he moved closed until he was right under the metal object. His chest tightened and all air left his lungs when the object blinked. He recognized the eye; it was one that watched as Thanos gutted the god he was before. She would stare him down when he had finally broke, the whip in hand. pleased to help with her father's work. Nebula.

Loki looked around at the floor and grabbed a piece of debree, knocking the eye out of the spot it was wedged in. holding the eye in hand he went up to the Captain.

"Thanos." Was all he said, knowing that was enough.

"Are you sure?" Steve questioned, taking his phone from his ear.

a nod of the head, said he was certain as he placed the eye in Steve's palm.

"What the He....."

"Language." Tony said making his presence know. "You really think it's that jolly purple giant?"

"Loki found this, it's somehow linked to Thanos," Steve explained.

Loki patted Steves shoulder, getting his attention. Loki slid his thumb down the side his face and then cradled his arms.

"Daughter?" Steve asked.

The man nodded.

"So Evil Barney has a daughter. ... Wait is that an eye?!" Tony exclaimed.

The team was gathered in the main living area discussing what to do about Dove.

Loki's eyes darted around trying to find who's lips to read. His frustration and angsity ross as they all started talking at once.

Not able to keep up Loki sat down and put his head in his hands.

suddenly Thanos took controll of his mind.

He saw himself being strangled by the titan.
But behind him Loki could see Dove being restrained by the chatari.

"My child, she wishes for you now. Soon she will only wish for death." Thanos spoke.

Bruce was the one who heard Loki's labored breathing. He sat next to the man and tapped him on the shoulder.

" slow down. Breath."

Loki was having a hard time taking in air as his lungs started to tighten.

He was now gasping and everyone stopped their talking.

Thor ran over. " what's wrong with him?." he looked at Loki's glazed eyes.

"Tony grab an oxygen tank from the med bay. " Banner asked.

Tony did as he was told and ran down stairs.

Bruce directed Loki to put his head between his knees. Trying his best to calm him.

Loki tried to shake him away.

"Do you think he has Asthma? " Steve asked. " that sounds like a asthma attack brought on by stress?"

Loki's wrezzing continued.

" I have an inhaler in the medbay. Jarvis, tell Tony to grab that too!" Bruce told the ai.

After an agonizing couple minutes Tony ran from the elevator to Loki and put the inhaler to the his thin lips.

Thanos lossened his grip "give me what i want and you might get what you seek.

Tony Pushed the medicaid puff into Loki.

Bruce rubbed his back. An as the medication filled his lungs and finally the restricting feeling left.

Loki patted The doctor's leg, letting him know he was ok.

After a minute of coughing, Loki spoke

"He has her, and he wants the tessaract."