"Chapitre 4 " : welcome to the jungle

Welcome to the jungle

I ran like the cops were chasing me.

I didn't even look at my watch to see if I was completely screwed. U kept going. Until the stop sign, I didn't had the stop but the car did. We we're close to the school, but in foot it felt like it was at a different freaking city. By the time I was having so much trouble breathing that I couldn't even tell the guard my name.

Nervous as I was. I couldn't appreciate my surroundings, I suddenly developed the vision of a tiger, only able to see ahead of me where the guard guided me. As he led me through the hallways of the most sumptuous building I'd ever stepped foot in. Knocking the door.

It took me a second as I was walked into the room to realise he was there sitting laughing like a jerk.

Everyone laughed !

The gringo remained silent throughout the whole thing. But I could tell that he was pleased with me gone, but at the moment I didn't have a shit about those details.

Because I was in ! Starting October I'd be wearing a basic outfit to an elite school that for sure will get me admitted to a good university. A dream come true.

Lesi ! Was mad at me. I didn't know if it was because he found it I'm attending the same school as that guy , he was still feeling betrayed that I thought subi was a better school, he just refused to understand, but that was his problem not mine, time to shine.

My mamia helped me on The Weekend, even through the students had to arrive at least two days before class start.

I felt like I was going to freaking hogwarts which it was a thing for the family.

It didn't help that the school looked all modern on the outside. It was like someone had dumped a Clinic in the middle of central Casablanca, but it didn't look out of place in the area surrounded by $1 million houses.

It was hard at first just going out from my depression period and attending new school l, and above all I'll be spending my last year breathing the same air that we share in.

That class with his presence there

It feels like " pendaison "

Just if looking forward to joining the exclusive social circles of this place.
My dimples were probably showing as I smiled up, a large smile with a flash back when his mother yelled at me saying " you got a large mouth your smile is ugly just like joker , why you choose a girl like her ? "
Of course it was an insult with her bad expression.
You know what ? I don't give a shit about him or what kids there are thinking.

Puh- lease , how bad did these kids thing they could be ?

———————-

Song of that day : guns N Roses - welcome to the jungle

———————-

How are you guys liking this story so far ? Interested in seeing what crazy mosquito happens at the new school ?