" chapitre 5 " : moment of your life

Moment of your life

My ma wasn't entirely pleased with how everything had developed, my friend lesi was mad at me and this probably made me a terrible person, but I was completely over the moon, cause it wasn't my fault meeting with him in the same school again, I didn't knew. I made something happen for me. Something good. Everyone who had asked me why even try, that I most likely wouldn't get in, could suck it, I made it after the admission test. I felt like a reward at least I got there with no bribe.

Mamia came back with a new suitcase full of new clothes and found me in the middle of a deep meditation, I mean I was super nervous I choose to relax a little bit.
Going to get some grocery stuff for the dinner
I meet him accidentally
Saying to me
"What are you doing in the same school as me ?"

I have two talents. One is smacking the shit out of him and the other one is kicking him in the balls knowing well that he will take advantage of being there in the same class as him.

I gaped for a second longer. "You for real"

With a grin you're going to make me think that everybody here is that bad.
He shrugged one shoulder. "I'm special they still suck".

Was it a joke ! But you still not funny tho. He took a moment and his eyebrows furrowed a bit. "Who are you".

And just like that, it was as if a full cup of a cold water was dumped on me.

I turned my chin up, exactly the same way my ma did when people ask her things like that, I didn't make it right to be treated like this.
A weird mix of hurt and pride through me. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "of course not, I'm invisible here".

I walked away until I reached the house

——————————-
Ooh what do you think is going to happen now ??