𖤍 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀 𖤍

Some nightmares don't end when we open our eyes....

______________________________________

Author pov...
______________

" Ugh my head is hurting"

y/n wakes up from her sleep and reality hit her head she sit up on her bed and thought I had a strange dream and I had fallen down, how did I come on top of the bed last night? She thinks to herself but struggle it of this it's maybe again or imagination or something..?,...

" she struggled it of her All thoughts thinking it's her imagination but its look like real it feels so real she keep thinking and want to bathroom did her daily morning routine and come out from bathroom she isn't feeling like going school so she thought maybe she should stay in, home and take a rest today....

" She was thinking that so her bedroom door opened reaviling her OPPA,..

" Oppaaa" she chirpid happyly runs towards her oppa and hugged him...

" Aww how's my princess doing" he ask hugging her tightly she's like real sister to him he loves her Alot...

" I'm sad" she broke the hug and pouted"

" And why is that?..he ask

" Why haven't you come to see me for a long time..?

" She ask still Pouting looking at her oppa he chuckled at her Cuteness.."

" I'm so sorry princess I had work in the office so I could not get time to come and meet you,..

" At least you should have told me how much I was missing you oppa.."

" She complains like a child he smiles and hugged her again,...

" I'm sorry but I have to go now my plane is afternoon,..

he says feeling little guilty to tell her at this time..,

" She looks at him Pouting more and kind of sad expression because she loves her oppa Alot and if he go outside the country he will not come early she know that..."

"

I hatee youuu " she said and fold her hands around her chest while sitting on the bed little hurt and angry...,

" He sighed and walked towards her bed and sat on it he put his hand on her shoulder and says...,

" Look, I know that I told you very late, but everything happened all of a sudden And if I do not get time, I will tell but I promise I will come within two weeks, it will not take much days...."

" I hatee youu " she's still angry so he sighed again...,

" I'm sorry princess" he apologized again and pouted a little..."

she sighed knowing that it's too much now'she's being a stubborn kid She should understand her oppa too she turned around to face her oppa found him Pouting with A sad expression she chuckled at his Cuteness...,

" It's fine oppa I should understand you too,,

" She says as but she found him still Pouting..?

" oppaa I'm sorry are you still angry on me what heppen..? She ask curiously..

" No it's not like that, j-hope says..

" Then?

" You said you hate me? He says..,

" Omg" she realised what what did she say before..,

" I'm sorry i didn't meant anything that word's..

" He looks at her and smiled widely and chuckled..

" I know you're just saying like that..

" YEAHH I hatee you.." she hits him with pillow.."

" Ouch that hurts," he says dramatically rubbing his head...

" Omg you got hurt I'm sorry.." she said worried while checking him that his ok!..

" He chuckles and said..

" I'm fine.."

" Yeahh you always do that make me worried" she stetted.."

" Yeah I'm sorry" he replied as he hugged her again last time before leaving and said.."

" I love you princess take care ok I will be back soon.."

he says as still hugging her as she hugged him back and replied..,

" Love you too oppa and you too take care of yourself don't work too much.."

" Hmm" he humed in response and broke the hug and kisses her forehead.."

,But someone is watching them From fair away with his burning gaze he is So angry seeing them hugging Seeing him hugging his angel he just want to rip him appart and torment till he dies let him die painfully,....

" Ok But tell me you didn't go to school today I asked Uncle Aunty you are sick? He ask little tense...

" No no I'm fine just little headache..

"Ok take rest don't stress yourself too much ok I am going bye.."

he says as he gets up from the bed and walked towards the door and give her cute smile and waves at her and left.....

____________________________________

Hey guys how's the chapter hope you liked it 👀??

Tell me your thoughts about this story..?? ♪┌|∵|┘♪

Vote comment ♥️

____________________________________

✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️💜💛💚💙♥️✨♥️✨