𖤍𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿𖤍

Her Angel eyes,
saw the good
In many DEVIL'S........

______________________________________

Author pov....

__________________

She sat there not believing what just happened a few minutes ago.....

He said he will never come to her again never bother her ...

She's just she can't believe why really he left he used to say that he loves her..?

A little while ago he went away saying that I am leaving you, I will never come to you.....

Is he really gone..?

she can't believe it

But why is she thinking that she was not the same one she wanted him to leave....

She should be happy that he is gone then instead of being happy why she's feeling sad...?

Why the thought of him will never come to her again making her sad..?

But she doesn't understand why she is even thinking about him..?

Why she is sad the thought of him making her sad she is feeling pain inside of her heart....

She took her whole anger off him and now she's sad....

She is feeling pain inside in her chest where she felt her whole world clenched she wasn't liking this feeling why she is feeling like this just why...??

Lots of question roaming inside in her head making her feel dizzy.....

When she felt something wet on her hand she looked at it and it was her tear she didn't know when she started crying....

She gulped a painful lamp in her throat were she let out a shaky breath....

________

Why do you hate me so much..?

Why do you hate me so much because I am the devil

I don't deserve to be loved what's my fault in that if Im a devil then this devil Loves you like a mad man.

I think you are right a devil like me should never get love because I am the devil because I am so cruel and definitely not I should think that I will get love from you an angel like you.

I wish I could explain how wonderful you are how I could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty

You never supposed to mean this much to me I was never supposed to fall so hard but you know what I did and that's the truth what keeps holding because it hurts like hell to let you go

Why can't you love me back?

It is so hard to love me?

you know i am freeing you I will never come to you again it doesn't mean I did not love you i adore i cherish you and letting you go because I can't see you suffering because of me.

You are the most beautiful memory I keep locked inside My heart forever..

I Love You My Angel...

go you are free from clutches of this devil

But you know what ?