𖤍𝙋𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙀𖤍

The piece I get Whenever I am in your arms I'll never find anywhere.....

______________________________________

" Shhh it's okay I'm here‚ now.."

The boy spoke softly calming the little girl who's hugging her brother hard as she could the Littil girl was crying because she didn't know what to do and what to not she did not think that such a day would also come in her life....

But look at the game of luck, at what cross did it make her stand?

As she was crying her heart' out not knowing what to do She can't see anything right now except her heart, she just wants someone to comfort her, hug her....

Her mind is saying leave everything and live a peaceful life, but her heart is saying something else, it's seems as if a piece of her heart is missing....

Her brother was not understanding anything at this moment he has no idea what is happening why she is crying but he didn't care about that...

She felt her heart become heavy....

things he only saw she was crying first he comforted her first' he thought that if nothing is good asked in such a moment, then it is better to just comfort her, then ask her when she will calm down....

The feeling she was feeling she could not tell anyone about her feelings she is just stuck she doesn't know what to do...

the only thing she can do in this time is cry she can just cry to lighten her heart... That is itching in her chest.

She's is not feeling well she feels like something bad is about to happen....

The time felt like an eternity she finally calmed down and broke the hug....

She looked at her brother with teary eyes as hoseok Cupped her cheeks softly..

" What heppened Princess?"

The calmness in his voice is making her eyes to turn more glossy....

" Oppa why The world is so Cruel?..

The girl asked To her brother Her voice come out like a whisper...

The boy smiled at her words and he wiped the tears that still Falling from her gleaming chocolate eyes.....

" The world is not cruel, if you see bad things in it you will see only bad things if you see good things in it then you will see good things "...

He spoke as his words is gentle

With a little smile on his face he explained the words to her...

" For example if a close friend of yours cheats on you you feel very sad and You feel bad, sad that such a good friend of yours can deceive you like this, then you feel that the world is very cruel Only bad people live here but there is good in it, ask what "