𖤍𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐𖤍

She was in love with him the way he touched her skin the Shivers down her spine the way he whispered you are mine

She was in love with him she loved her devil deep within.......
______________________________________

AUTHOR POV
_______________

Only for my Devil....

She replied make him smile....

As he smashed his lips on her this time little possessively as he's claiming that she's only his her angel is only is his......

She replied to the kiss after some seconds....

They were kissing each other as if their life depends on it as he sucked her upper lips sliding his tongue in her mouth exploring every single inch of it.....

She moans in the kiss making him smile....

Mature content ahead🔞
__________________________

As he removed her night top and kept it aside...

He started kissing her stomach tickling her as she giggles a little making him smile hearing her beutiful voice as he licked her neck before biting it softly making her breathing long.....

He sucked the spot where he bitted her as she clenched his hair.....

He sucked her cleavage and neck giving her hickeys....

As he put so many butterfly kisses on her Neck cleavage After biting her whole neck giving her so many love bites....

He removed her bra this time she didn't shy away from him but instead she closed her eyes not wanted to see where he's gazing her.....

He gently grabbed her both bossoms as her breath hitched she closed her eyes tightly he sucked her bossoms gently bitting her nipples little Hard making her to feel 100's of butterflies in her Tommy......

He removed her pajama he smirked when he saw she's not wearing any pantie looking at her making her almost embarrassed he makes his way between her legs....

Kissing her there as he was about to remove his clothes she stopped him by grabbing his hands making him confused....

Let me take the lead....

She whispered in his ear and bites his earlobe by doing him utmost shocked.....

She pushed him in the bed gently and and while looking at him intimidatingly...

She licked her lips making his throat to Go dry now she was testing his patience...

She sat on him and started kissing his neck now she was giving him hickeys....

She kissed him and bitted his lips and slipped her tongue inside his mouth sucking his mouth....

As she removed his upper clothes....

And started kissing him there she Opened his belt removed his pants and started grinding on him making him completely desperate....

He pulled her closer to his face ....

I want to be craved by you I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you....

He whispered against her neck making her neck hair to go stand up....

Roses are red pickles are blue I like your legs and what's in between...

He let out Those shemfull words making her red as tamato made him chuckle....