𖤍𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𖤍

_____________________________________

The deeper you think, the stronger you stuck in..

_____________________________________

One week later....
-----------------------

Author pov..
______________

Currently y/n is on, sitting on the school bench, the teacher is teaching lessons but her mind is stuck somewhere else....

She is thinking about him, how good her life was a few days ago, how simple my life was two or four days ago....

No rate, nothing to think about, nothing to worry about comfortably she used to go to school, used to come and go out with her friend....

life was fun....

Y/n pov...
__________

Until now...

Everything went bad, how quickly my life changed in just a day or two....

For a week, everything has changed, nothing is the same, neither I am happy, nor am I able to go out with my friend....

My life has become bad, neither I can talk to anyone nor can I tell my problems to anyone.....

Sigh.. ..

because no one will believe me.....

No, my friend Sofie will trust me, no one else, and if the Sofie has put her trust in me for once, what will she do in the matter...?

It doesn't matter what I do or what not to do, I tried so hard to keep him away from me but he doesn't even bulge....

Yes He comes daily from day to day, meets me every day at my house in my room and everyday I tell him that I do not love him....

I tell the devil that I do not love you, I hate him but he does not believe that he comes to my house every day....

He comes everyday in the nighttime Talk with me like a human but i always talk rudely to him i hate him
And tell me he Loves me and calls me his Angel ohh God i hate that pathetic name....

I just want to get rid of him in anyway but it's somehow looks impossible to me...

but i will keep trying....

no he never hurt me but just i don't like him no doubt he is handsome but he is a devil nonetheless he is not human i'm afraid of him sometimes...

he is a devil, do who knows when he changes his mind and he harms me...?

That's why I don't trust him....

He's a lie he's just playing with me.....

if i trust him once....

But who knows whether he is lying or telling the truth...?

Do who know that he must be speaking like this....?

what if he doesn't really love me....?

Must be doing this just to get my body so..?

no i don't trust him....

he is just playing with me he is a liar once he gets my body he will leave me....

But why am I thinking that I don't even love him at all and giving myself to him is too far......

I didn't even know when I started thinking like this when I started getting impress on his handsome face....

i'm really mad it's not me.....