𖤍𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𖤍

it hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you....
______________________________________

Author POV.
______________

I want you angel..

He mumbled gently against her ear making her to come back in her sence and tried to push him away..

After trying so many times She finally able while pushing him and glared at him with her furious Eyes..

what i told you earlier that night whatever happened between you and me doesn't matter to me it was my mistake which i will not repeat..

She told to.. him whatever was in her mind she did not think about how the devil in front of her would feel.... She is just so confused about herself She still doesn't understand what she wants. When... the Devil was not with her, she was missing him.And when he comes, she is driving away from him, just she does not know what to do...

She spit venomous words to him broking him badly that he feel that his world crushing him around him and time stopped she hates...him her angel still hates him....

He just doesn't know what to do so she stops hating him......

He is so bad that no one can love him..?

did he do something bad before so he is getting punished..? Like this..

I hate you.. she says as

SHe started to walk away from him but he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him so close that their nose were almost touching.....

Where do you think you're going?...

He asked while looking straight in her eyes making her gulp....

And what did you just said..?

He asked in sarcasting tone as his voice get deeper than the ocean...

What you heard Mister..

She replied with fake innocent face while staring at him...

He smirked looking at her innocent face and pulled her more closer making her heart beat 100 times more faster than ever....

Oh really my Mrs..?

He spoke as he touched her lower lips from his Thumb...

She fisted her plump hearing his words he was about to lean closer to her but stopped looking at her hands she was still pushing him that made him angry but he didn't show it to her ...

You can't push me away from you as long as I'm breathing you are mine Only mine weather you want it or not...

He Spat at her calmly as she stopped pushing him and looked at his eyes falling her warm tears as she felt caged terrified

She finds out that she is trapped in the devil's cade...

and she can't run away even if she want to .

She felt the world stopped around her when he again lean towards her face so close that their nose almost touching each other's...

" Wha-

He Shutted her mouth up putting his lips on her kissing her tenderly like she's a Crystal doll...

Mm..mmm

She tried to push him and parted their lips but he hold her more closer and tightly kissing her...

As she tried to broke the kiss but it's of no use his grip was too tight against her little strength....