Part 1

"M-mom, please don't leave. Don't leave us...T-there's still another way to cure your illness, right dad? Dad?"

Abigail asked her father whose standing behind her with a frown face but his father didn't answer as tears then started to cascade into his eyes. Abigail then looked back at her dying mother with a teary eyes.

"Abigail, my dear. I-i'm sorry but I don't think there's still another way to cure these unknown illness of mine, I can feel my body getting weaker right now and I know that soon enough...it maybe impossible for you to accept this but I think that I'll die sooner or later. If not today, maybe tomorrow or the day after that but, all I want to say to you is that, even in the afterlife. I will love you and look after you from above so please...stop crying now"

Her mother respond while touching her daughter's cheeks.

"Luke, please look after our daughter"

She added, Abigail then sobbed and held her mother's hand while her Father just tapped her shoulder, trying to calm Abigail down but....

"Hannah?"

"Mom? no, no, no...Mom! Mom! no Mom! D-don't leave me"

Abigail shouted while hugging her  mother as Luke just sigh and cried quietly, he  ordered the servants to prepare a proper burial for his passed away wife.

It was hard for Abigail to move on after her mother's death, she didn't eat or drink anything for a few days and just lock herself in her bedroom while crying. Some maids tried to confront and comfort her but Abigail would just push them away, her father didn't bother to confront his own daughter and just let Abigail be.

...............

4 months had passed and Luke found another woman to be his beloved wife. She has 3 daughters from her ex-husband. He then called Abigail to meet them.

Ava- Her step-mom

Cassandra-1st daughter 17 years old/step-sister

Cristina-2nd daughter:15 years old/step-sister

Tressia-3rd Daughter: 14 years old/step-sister

At first, Abigail thought they were kind and loving person. Her step-mom treat her like her own daughter but as days go by. They change little by little.

*Present Time*

"My Lady? Oh there you are. His Lordship wanted to see you"

A maid said while standing a few meters to Abigail, she was reading a book peacefully in the backyard.

"Oh, Father arrived already, Anith?"

Abigail asked with an excitement expression can be seen in her face while looking at the maid.

"Yes, My lady. His Lordship just arrived a few minutes ago but...I don't think that he's in a good mood right now My lady."

Anith respond with a little bit sad tone in her voice making Abigail sigh.

"Why do you think that Father's not in a good mood right now, Anith?"

Once again, Abigail asked confusedly...

"My Lady, y-you see. When Sir Luke ordered me to see you, he shouted angrily and even throw the cup that he's holding, that's why"

"Is Father hurt? Come, let's go"

Abigail said worriedly and rushed off to his father's office while Anith just followed her. On their way, she met Cassandra smirking while walking pass her but Abigail just ignored her and continued on running to his Father's office.

"Father, you called for me?"

She asked while slamming the door only to see her Father's angry expression while Ava and Tressia was sitting on the couch.

When Abigail looked around, she noticed that Tressia was crying while covering her face and her mother was tapping her back

"Tressia, what happen-"

"Don't act like you know nothing Abigail! have you lost your mind?!" Her Father yelled angrily towards her.

"F-father, what do you mean? I ...I don't understand?" She asked back with a confusion in her voice. Seeing her father's expression made her nervous.

"What do you mean you don't understand?...Abigail, how can you be so reckless to your sisters? Tell me, why did you push Tressia on the stairs?" Luke asked towards his daughter.

"B-but, I didn't do anything?"

"Abi, this is so disappointing. First is I have received some reports to your school that your grades are dropping, your even rank in the last place. And now your bullying your sisters? This is unacceptable. Your grounded Abigail, Butler Jones! Lock Abigail in her room and don't let her out until she learned her lesson"

He added and sighed disappointingly ,

"B-but Father...what are you talking about? I-i didn't do anything. I didn't push Tressia off the stairs, your misunderstanding. T-tressia, please! Tell Father the truth! N-no, don't touch me. Father! I-it was a misunderstanding. I didn't do anything. I was framed! Father!"

Abigail shouted while the two guards are dragging her away. She yelled but it seemed like her Father just ignored her. Anith saw the two guards dragging Abigail away as she then ran towards them and tried to stop the two guards but Butler Jones then appeared and told Anith that it was his Lordship's order so she must not interfere.

___________________________________
HI GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE