Part 4

~Time Skip~

Its already been 2 years since that awful incident had happened. Luke had failed to find his lost daughter that was now assumed dead.

It broke them, especially for Abigail's closest friend: Princess Janeth and Prince Jeremy. It was surprising for them to hear about Abigail's sudden disappearance and was assumed dead after a month of finding but what confused them the most is that, if Abigail's really dead. They should've found her corpse. They tried have contact with the neighboring Kingdom but refused to give information. Anith was also feeling miserable after hearing the news, how she wished to be with Abigail that day and stopped her from going.

Although, aside from them Ava felt the happiness that shiver in her vines upon hearing it. And now, Abigail's riches were passed into them.

~Present Day~

"Oh trust me, he's no good at all. He's unreliable!" A voice of a man was heard from behind, feeling annoyed while sitting on the edge of the bed in one of the tents. He.

"Don't stress yourself over small things, Your Highness. If he's useless then might as well get rid of him" This time, a voice of a woman was heard. 

As she poured some wine on the glass and slowly handed it to the man before sitting beside him.

"No, I have some... other plans for him, maybe he's useful that way" The man said as he put his arm into her shoulder, pulling her closer to his and leaned in closer until their faces are close to each other.

"Your highness, may I remind you that you shouldn't be here? It's dangerous outside the kingdom, if anyone finds out that you're here with me. Your father will get really angry" She stated and drank the wine from the glass before putting it on the nearby table. The man just sighed and just hummed in response.

"No one knew that I left the mansion, you don't have to worry about anything. I will risk anything just to see you, My Love" He exclaimed and cupped her face, leaning even closer and slowly.... claiming her lips, kissing her passionately. Despite knowing that someone might come in anytime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Official's at the Lutos Kingdom are having a meeting about a certain matter.

"So, as I said. The Veoral Military Force are getting more and more stronger and successful. They've already won many battles from this past few years and the good news is. The Emperor of their Kingdom had accepted our offer to them in one certain condition....They are holding a celebration in the next few weeks and we're invited. In order for them to fully accept our offer is, one of our bravest soldier must beat their Admiral or should I say, the leader that bought them to victory. Luke Axelin, I'm counting for you to find the perfect person for that, we must not let this chance slide to have alliance with the Veoral Kingdom" The Emperor of the Lutos Kingdom announced eagerly, this chance is only once in a life time. They cannot let it slide.

"I am honored to serve you, Your Majesty. Please leave this matter to me, I will not let our Kingdom down" Luke respond sternly, bowing his head as he speaks.

The only thing that they need to accomplish is to beat the unknown Admiral of their neighboring Kingdom but who is this person? Can they really find a man who has the power to beat the well-said Leader of the Veoral Kingdom? What kind of a person is that well-said leader?

The more they could think about it, the more their confusion grow.

...............................................................