Part 2

As soon as Abigail was dragged away, the surrounding felt the silence not until....

"Hon, you don't have to go that far. Abigail is still a kid, what she did was maybe an accident" Ava spoke sternly and approach Luke with a hug.

"Ava, Abigail is already 13 years old. She's not a child anymore, locking her in her room for more than a week will not kill her...Aside from that, I still have work to finish tomorrow, If you want to ask something, I'll be at my room"

He responded and hugged his wife back before planting a kiss on her forehead as he then pulled out the hug.

"Okay, rest well Honey"

.............

"Mom, now that Abigail is grounded, what are we gonna do next?" Tressia asked while wiping off her tears but was confused when Ava just smirked and face her.

"Patient dear, don't worry too much. Sooner or later we'll be able to get rid of that brat once and for all" Ava respond to her confused daughter.

"But why do we have to get rid of Abigail? She's just a girl Mom, what's so special about her?"

"Hmm, what's so special about Abigail Axelin? well, she owns 70% of her family's wealth. That means, Luke only owns 30% of his ex-wife's wealth. In order to get the all their Family's wealth, we must get rid of Abigail for her not to stand on our way....and about your step-dad, I'm sure that I can pursue him to transfer his wealth to one of you"   Ava explained

"But, can we just poison Abigail or maybe, sent an assasin to kill her? Its not that hard to do it, right mom?"   Tressia asked her mother but Ava just shush her and tapped her head

"No, if we do that. There is a possibility that Luke will get suspicious to us, don't underestimate the Axelin Family. They held one of the highest position in the kingdom, it won't be easy to fool them" She responded

*Meanwhile*

{Abigail's Pov}

Why? why didn't Father believe me? I-i didn't do anything, I was framed. I didn't push Tressia at the stairs, I didn't bully anyone in this house.

M-mom, why did you left? Ever since your gone, Father didn't even dare to look at me in the eyes or even asked me if I'm fine. I can't even remember the last day that we've talked to each other or eat together. Mom, why do you have to leave? We could've been the happiest family in this whole kingdom....

"M-my Lady? Are you okay? Is everything fine in there? Do you need anything? You can tell me. Are you hungry? I can tell the chef to cook food for you"

I heard Anith asked with a worried tone on her voice while knocking on my door.

"No, I-i'm fine Ms. Anith. Thank you for your concern but...I wanted to be alone, for now. I'll just call you if I need anything" I responded sternly

Anith maybe just my personal maid but for me, she's more than that. She is my second mother, she took really good care of me.

Anith is just like Mom sweet, funny and caring, she has everything. She even took care of me when I was sick, and she was there...for me when I was feeling nervous of my first day of school , and even comforted me whenever I'm feeling lonely, and aside from that...I wanted my Father to be like that too, but I think its impossible. He is always busy, always focused on his work, politics, power and his status. He doesn't even have time for me. Not even a minute but I really wanted him to love me and acknowledge me......

"My Lady? I'm sorry to disturb you again but a Prince Jeremy and Princess Diana sent you a letter, I'll just slide it through the door for you to receive"