6

Anna's POV
"DAWSON MY OFFICE!" I heard as I saw Cassidy who was walking to him.

I saw as he walked behind her. I could just see him being a pervert without having a care if anyone saw besides Cassidy.

I've realized that Cassidy doesn't ever ask for help. Wether it was for her mental health or if it was asking about a math question she just asks Google.

We all heard a yelling in the office before Cassidy walked out. Her head was looking down so no one could see her.

"DAWSON JUST FOR THAT STAY AFTER!" He yelled as I could just see her embarrassment.

I walked passed their locker room when I could hear someone crying. I walked in to see Cassidy who was leaning against the lockers.

"Hey... you okay?" I mumbled knowing that wasn't gonna help her.

"N-No I mean I was suppose to take t-this bottle. But... I can't g-get up." She said as she tried using the bench and the lockers.

I quickly went to help her has I was behind her holding her waist up. Her entire body was trembling to the feeling of my hands as she successfully got up this time.

"Can you walk on your own?" I asked but she didn't say anything.

She didn't move. Her body froze and there wasn't a single movement in her.

I let go of her thinking I was the reason she froze. And I was her body started to move slowly trying to walk.

Her foot slipped on someone's backpack as I managed to catch her before she could hit the floor.

"Cmon." I said taking the pill bottle.

I got quick glance and the name of the pills was blacked out. It was with sharpie including the inside of the bottle so you couldn't be able to read out what it said.

I took her arm over my neck holding her waist as she tensed up but quickly started to try walking.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

As the girls basketball team kept playing and I just knew my coach was wondering where I was.

I walked her to the coach's office and handed the pills to the coach. He looked at the both of us as I knew Cassidy was just to weak to do anything because I felt her head on my shoulder.

"Sir... give her a few days. She needs it." I said as he tsked me.

"She can come in this morning if she leaves early today." He said and I looked at Cassidy who had her head hung down low on my shoulder.

"Deal." I said walking back with her to the lockers.

I laid her back down and realized her Jersey moved up a little. I was gonna put it down when I realized the bruise she had.

I looked at her. I started to lift just to get a clear view has she stopped me pulling her jersey back down.

"It's okay." I said and I could just tell by the fear she had in her eyes.

I grabbed her backpack and her duffel bag I leaned down grabbing her sweatshirt. I sat behind her as lifted her up skiing her groan.

I started to slip the sweatshirt on and over her. I just pulled out her jogging pants from her duffel.

"You want your shorts on with your jogging pants over or you wanna take them off?" I asked her as she stayed silent.

It was a couple minutes before she started to try to take her shorts off. I looked at her as she struggled. I mad when r stop gently so I wouldn't scare her taking her shorts off.

I just stared at either the ground or her eyes because I didn't want her to make me think I was gonna do anything. I pulled the joggers on her helping her up.

"You have a car?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I thought you didn't drive?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I have my license I just choose not too." She mumbled and I nodded.

I put her backpack on and grabbed her duffel bag before we saw someone enter the locker room .

There stood the captain. I learned her name was Zoey when she walked towards Cassidy.

"You okay?" She asked but Cassidy I guess didn't feel like talking.

"EVANS!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK OUT HERE!" We heard as Zoey looked at me.

She left as I could feel Cassidy putting more of her body weight on me. She groaned as I pulled her waist towards me using my body as an advantage.

Once we reached her car I put her in the passenger seat while I put her stuff in her trunk and got in the drivers seat.

"What about your class?" She mumbled not looking at me.

"It's okay. I can skip a day." I said driving out of the parking lot.

She was silent the whole way and I found her scratching the back of her neck. When she turned to look out at the window I could see dark red and scars on the back of her neck.

I learned two things today. She scratched r back of her neck has a anxiety coping skill and she can talk more when she's either in pain or crying.