38

Anna's POV
After the dinner we all went back to our hotel rooms. Yes the kiss was amazing yet I craved so much more of her lips.

While Cassidy went to the bathroom to brush her teeth I snuck myself behind her. When she looked up after putting her tooth brush up I popped up behind her and she screamed running into me.

"Jesus!" She yelled playfully slapping me.

"Don't fucking to do that." She said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry." I said and she knew I didn't mean it as I was still laughing.

"Shut up." She said and I smirked.

She was about to leave when I had a urge of confidence build up inside of me. I grabbed her by the waist and she looked at me.

I made her sit on top of the bathroom counter just like the restaurant. Except this was a cleaner bathroom.

I still had my hands on her waist as she looked at me. I brought her closer and felt her legs wrap around my waist.

That's when she fell forwards making our lips smash. She shifted her body weight on me and I supported her up with her thighs.

I carried her out of the bathroom still with lips connected. I laid her on the bed. I moved my lips down her neck as she gave me more access by moving her head.

"Is this okay." I whispered.

She responded with a faint whimper as I found her weak spot at the same time.

She started to drag from the sheets. I made her sit up as I went down from her collar bone looking at her.

"Your so pretty." I whispered tugging at her sweatshirt.

She was wearing a Yale sweatshirt which I looked questioned on how she got it since it was only found and given from Yale.

She started to take her sweatshirt off responding to my tug.

"You sure you wanna do this? You can always say no." I said and she sat there in her bra.

"Yeah... gotta get over it." She said and I nodded.

"I'll take care of you alright? Don't have to worry about anything." I whispered as I started down at her abdomen first.

I kissed slowly on her abdomen tracing around the light abs she had. Definitely has been working out more lately.

I went up slowly to her face has I had my hands on her thighs. She whimpered when I left a visible mark on her collarbone.

My dick started to form its boner. She looked at it and then at me.

I tugged at her shorts and looked at her going back up to her level.

"I have your consent right?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes." She mumbled and I kissed back down.

I wanted to go slowly so she could be more comfortable. She may have lost her virginity to a person she trusted.

But I'm not him. I'm gonna be careful and slow. I don't wanna make her uncomfortable.

"What's your favorite color darling?" I asked her as I slowly took off her shorts.

"Red..." she muttered.

"Red will be your safe word. Say it and I'll stop." I said and she nodded.

I wanted to make sure she was comfortable before taking off the underwear she had on.

When she relaxed the tensions in her leg and her body I knew that was a sign to keep going. I started to slowly take it off while kissing the inner sides of her thighs.

I didn't want to tease her. After all this is her first time where she actually knows what's going on.

I moved her thighs apart more so I would have more room. I started to place a light kiss on her clit.

She tensed up but settled down after. I laid my tongue flat and took a stripe. Than decided to play with her clit making her gasp.

"F-fuck..." she muttered.

I took this as my time to suck on the bundle of nerves she had. Her legs started to move around. I felt her slowly trying to buck her hips.

"Anna..." she had a faint moan and bit her lip.

My name rolled off her tongue and I liked it. I stopped as I wanted her to get use to my fingers.

I focused on her eyes as I slipped a finger making her gasp. I went slowly and gradually got faster adding another one making her grip a pillow behind her.

"A-Anna? Wh-What's that feeling?" She mumbled as her back began to arch at its slightest.

I realized she must have never finished. Nor felt to finish.

"It means your close to your orgasm." I said but right after I finished she released on my hands and she let out moan.

"I-I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Your okay. That was meant to happen. Do you still want more?" I asked her.

"There's more?" She mumbled and I knew she was curious.

"You might want to remember the safe word." I said.

I started to pull my shorts off and my boxers.

"What..." she mumbled.

"Like I said. I'll take care of you." I mumbled kissing her abdomen and down to the faint v-line she had.

I pulled a blue packet out ripped the top pulling out the rubber.

"Condom means no bratty kids." I said and she laughed.

"I'll explain later." I said and she nodded.

I carefully caressed her body drawing my hands back down to her thighs. We didn't need lube. She was wet enough and I'm surprised.

"Wait... is this gonna... hurt?" She asked me.

"I'll be honest. It may. But you know the safe word say it and I'll stop." I said and she nodded.

I looked at her kissing her. I started to enter with the tip making her gasp again. I went slow for her. I never knew I was patient until I was with her.

I went a little deeper making her whimper out.

"Fuck please wait." She said digging her nails in my shoulder.

"It's okay. Take as long as you want." I said stopping.

She relaxed and than let me go a little deeper. She surprisingly got my length as I moved slowly.

I didn't want to go rough on her. I also wanted her to remember this. After all she thinks this is her first time because I don't think she actually felt anything.

She let out little moans making me smirk. I got a little faster going at a below average pace as she dug her nails into the shoulder.

"F-Fuck Anna." She moaned.

I sped up and this time going to a normal pace for a starter person. I felt her start to tighten around me.

"Release when you want." I said and she nodded as I kept my pace.

Minutes later I felt her release. I pulled out carefully not wanting to hurt her and started to jerk myself off. Cumming in the condom.

I took it off carefully and tied it up. I threw it away piling trash on top.

"Question... do you always keep a condom on you... everywhere?" She asked me and I froze.

A/n
I have like 100 different gcs talking to me and I'm gonna cry 😃