50

Cassidy's Pov
"Hey." I heard seeing Kiley with her red and white jersey.

"You don't talk much" she said as I felt her starting to back me up in a wall.

"I- uhm... mm." I mumbled as she laughed.

"Your stutter is cute." She smiled and I looked at her.

"Why don't we say... I take you out on a date? If you enjoy it maybe we can continue. But you can stop the date anytime you want and you will never see me again." She said and I shook my head no.

She had her thumb pulling my bottom lip down a little.

"Come on pretty. I think your way too fine to be single." She said and I struggled to get out of the heated moment between her and a wall.

I slapped her hand away and I could tell she look offended.

"Kiley!!" We saw a teammate and when she saw me she just stared at me.

"I- uhm... I h-have to go." I mumbled turning around.

"When Anna finds about this... she is gonna go crazy." I heard but I zoned out everyone voice except my music.

I sat down below my locker in the locker room. I opened my book and started where I finished last.

Before I got to my next chapter a notification popped up in my phone.

'I'm not giving up with you. Let me take you to a party tonight? I promise nothing will go down.' It said and I ignored it.

I hate when people talk to me during a good part of the book. Where the intense and the action and makes your body shiver.

~~~~~~

"I'm assuming you read my text just ignored it?" I heard seeing Kiley come in.

"Y-You aren't allowed i-in here." I said getting up.

"Really? I thought this was a locker room. For all girls?" She said and I opened my locker to get my stuff.

"This is... for basketball only." I mumbled looking down.

If I can't even handle eye contact with a teacher what makes me think I can make eye contact with her.

"Look at me." She said.

I didn't listen to her I just tried to look at the time and see what time I had to be back in class.

I felt her random presence in front of me. Her cold finger was right below my chin. She lifted my head forcing eye contact.

"I'll leave you alone forever if... you let me take you to the party." She said.

What's the problem? She's asking nicely and she's look liked she changed.

"Fine..." I said and she smiled.

"Wear something cute. I'll pick you up at 6." She said.

"Wear something cute? I don't have anything?" I said.

"Wear the cute skirt you had last year?" She said.

"I threw that away." I mumbled.

"Oh.." She sounded worried.

"Well... maybe you can come over I can help you with my wardrobe?" She said.

"It will be fun." She said as she got closer.

"Okay..."

~~~~~~

"Hey? I'm here for Cassidy?" I heard as Chase opened the door.

"You play soccer?" He asked her as I dried my hands with a towel.

"Yes I do..." she said.

"DID YOU REPLACE ANNA!!" Chase yelled and I froze in embarrassment.

"Can we... drop him off at a friends house?" I asked her and she nodded.

I got my keys and phone. We got in her car and the way it looked it looks like it's been crashed a couple times.

"Have you... gotten a ticket or in a crash?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah I was in a hit and run. Sick right?" She said and I inevitably gulped.

"Couldn't play soccer for 6 months this was my parents car." She said and I looked out the window.

"You want the aux?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

We dropped Chase off and it released some of my anxiety but yet I had to be with her until midnight so 8 hours.

"You want redbull? Whiskey? Or water?" She asked me throwing her bag on the couch.

"Water? Aight." She said not letting me say anything.

She threw me a water bottle with your giving me a heads up and it had hit me in the face.

"Oh my bad I'm sorry." She said.

"We have time to kill sit down and we can watch a show." She said and I sat on the couch while she got comfy.

I realized she scooted closer to me thinking it wouldn't realize. I jumped when I felt her hand on my thigh. She rubbed and I could feel her getting closer down.

I moved my leg to make her stop but the amount of pressure she had against my leg making me not able to move.

"Why don't we just go... and uhm get ready?" I said and she looked at me.

"Ugh fine." She said getting up.

We walked upstairs and saw that she was already looking.

"You need to dress up like really wow people because right now you look homeless." She said.

"I wonder why." I muttered sarcastically.

"What?" She said and I shook my head no.

"How about a dress?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh please you would look so good with this." She said showing a dress that the fabric is so thin you could see what's behind it.

"No." I said sternly.

"Geez okay fine... what about this?" She said and it showed a white dress.

"No dress." I said and she groaned.

"So fucking picky." She said.

"Your a literally a feminine person why are you this way." She said.

"Okay do you want to wear a skirt or a dress?" She said.

"Neither." I said.

"Pick." She said sternly and I reminded myself.

Only till midnight and I will be done...

"Skirt..." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Mmm... white or black?" She asked.

"Black." I said and she smiled.

"You are gonna look so good."

A/n

Pov: you dress literally homeless everywhere you go and when the time comes for Junior or senior prom nights your gonna surprise everyone with a dress omg 😀