chapter 2

god amongst men 

GOD amongst men

GOD  ...

Those red eyes reflect back in horror as my expressionless face shifts . Looking around strange room with gold and glittering diamonds scattered across the floor . Turning back to the lamp those red eyes although resemblance a forest fire are in reality is cold as the  the bottom of the ocean can get you.

in the book the only thing that didn't disappoint me was the character descriptions, each and every one of the were unique in their own simple way . This fellow had common black hair but red eyes and 2 white streak highlighting the curve of this hair  giving him a elegant but distant look.

What was staring back at me was a merciless murderer who once awakened would kill thousand of men . Unsurprisingly the heroes arrived at nick of time. Eventually they beat him but because he was a demigod it was still a bit tricky. This murderer didn't care as to who got in his way and killed all of the side leads only leaving the heroine and the male alive because of the power the heroine possessed  .

Lucifer  ... Unoriginal I know I thought that too .. WERE was the creativity . I bet the heroine is named the same way to , probably something like angel

Although his goals as to why were not clear it was hinted that a certain rituals could help him be awakened as a true God not a demi god . I personally thought  he was just a dick kidnapping the heroine however i only skimmed through the book so no valid judgement could be given 

In the novel he possessed magic that could only be rivaled by actual gods .He obviously was a dark magic user but also had a hand in other magical elements except light .

And he would always had his loyal servant follow him around .  This loyal " servant" was a doll made by him to serve him as he deem anything with a heart beat as not worth  in his eyes .

 To give a perspective of how strong lucifer was , unlike the main characters he could summon spells with a snap of this fingers while the others would have to focus with both hands at least a simple spell, especially high racking ones required a lot time and effort as these were made by multiple people . But as the villain all it took was snap of his fingers with all spells. Not only that his records dated back to the start of the kingdom of Chebathage he was considered to be the oldest human alive 

As the shock settled in I could see the irony I had reincarnated as Lucifer Brunhilde the villain of the generic novel called " morning star of the kingdom Chebathage Empire" . In the novel his greatest " sin " was betraying the the gods in return he banished from god hood . Him and his pettiness refused to believe in gods or the concept of benevolence thus turning evil with no moral compass and founding a nation of monsters the Asharath kingdom in direct competition of the Chebathage kingdom  the magical academy takes place in . Thus giving him the nick name "greed" as he only meddled in affairs to push his agenda for materialistic desires .

He and I both refused the beliefs found by god so as punishment I was reincarnated as him. AS the whole concept of reincarnation/rebirth has originated to religion and gods from all over the globe .

 With this once in a life time opportunity as in i literally died for this . Beginning  to experiment  as snapping could be heard echoing though the hallway . The place was fancy , gold as far as the eye could see , decorating the rims of oil paintings depicting priceless art that holds history and culture with just one photo and marble and granite floors and silk curtains . Only for the ultra rich . Looking around I could see nothing happening . Then suddenly a old armor suite manifested in front of me .

" Sir what may be your command " the suite of armor said casually