Chapter 1- KIRA

KIRA

My day starts with buzzing off my alarm, freshup and have a long hot shower and then have some breakfast and go for a long 10 hour work at CityMed Hospital. No fun, no time for any hangouts with my friends. Same routine everyday, rarely get holiday at weekends... I imagine if this is going to be my life forever....

Their is huge bang on door that got me out of my thoughts, "Are you going to be sleeping in bed for whole day, or get your ass out of bed and get ready for work", April shouted her lungs out, I am sure the neighbours have heard it too.

April is my best friend, supporter and one of the closest persons who knows everything about me. Not only April lives with me but also Maximus and Julius. Yes they both are twins. Maximus is a playboy, who always get laid with every woman he finds attractive, just like he changes his clothes. He rarely lives with us, just hangouts for a movie night, If he is free... As for Julius... He is completely different from Maximus. He is a gay and a sweetheart who is understanding, and ready to help no matter what.

"We can't be late for work again, Dr. Ron will eat up our jobs, and I will not be able to date any hot guys ever", Julius says while having his breakfast.

"It doesn't makes any sense of you dating the guys with our job", April replied while serving food to Maximus.

"Well, most of the men like to date a hot doctor like me", he smirks at April, just to annoy her.

"Please, we have no interest in discussing your personal love life". I roll my eyes and take a seat beside April.

"So, who is your new falvour today", April starts the topic of discussion. "Are you jealous April, because you didn't have a shot with me", replys sending a wink to her.

"Fuck you", she flips him off. We all laugh hard, we have a great time spending with each other.

Being a surgeon it is a difficult job, it often keeps you busy. All four of us worked hard our ass to get in this position.
_____________

"Look he is watching you again, I knew he has a crush on you", April said before she made a fist and hit it right on my shoulder. I winced at the contact, it hurt, a lot.

I took a quick peek and watched Lance spy on us from the canteen. When he was caught staring, he quickly walked out from canteen feeling embarrassed.

Lance is cute, respectful and kind guy. He is indeed a women's fantasy.... But not mine. I was expecting something different, something menacing and agony. I know I was thinking out of the box, but I wanted something more, rather then having a boring life.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I look at April in disbelief.

"April, I've been too busy working as surgeon to be having sex." I roll my eyes and check my next shift.

"Kira, you're my best friend. I want you to get laid, have some fun.Take a break." She sighs.

We get a message on our phone, saving me from this awkward situation.

"Quick, Their is an emergency. A young man has met with an accident and is badly injured in ward 15."