Chapter-19-You are not my Laszlo..

KIRA

It happened again. The thing I was most afraid of, happened again with me. I got hurt again, but from different person. The person I trusted the most, he just chocked me to death.

The incident that happened, is playing before me continuously. I don't think I will forget his angry face. His cruel and heartless emotions. My neck is still paining, but not more than the pain that is caused to my heart.

I trusted him. I...I love him. Why he would do that to me? Knowing that it will pain me more. It showed that he never cared about me. I was begging him to let go, but he didn't listened.

I'm now in middle of street. My eyes are covered in tears. I ran as fast as I can. I don't want to see him ever again. It's all my fault. I should've not trusted him...and I got my prize.

I hear someone calling my name. I think it might be Jason. I don't want to see him. I was so afraid. "Kira stop. Kira, it's me Liam", I hear him. I turn myself around. He looks at me and gets worried.
"Kira are yo___", I didn't even let him complete the sentence. I stop him.
"Liam please l-leave me alone. P-please", a tear ran down my cheek.

He comes near me, "No, it's not safe. I will drop you, come".
I'm in the car with him. I don't say a word to him, but he breaks the silence.
"I know, it's not my business, but what happened between you two?", he looks at me. I was sitting beside him.

"I don't want to t-talk about i-it", It hurts a lot while speaking.
"I just wanted to say that Jason is a difficult person to be around. But he's really a good guy", ofcourse no one knows him.

"Y-Yeah, even he c-chokes you to death. H-He is r-really a good p-person", I shrug. Liam is shocked, as he heard me. He looks at me and saw the marks on my neck.
"Fuck Kira, I didn't knew__", I cut him again.
"Of course, you didn't know. J-Just drop m-me h-home", I don't look at him.

"Kira, he has suffered a lot in past. I know what he did to you is totally wrong, but give him some time, he___".
"No, I-I can't....I'm tired L-Liam. I-I don't think I c-can give him time. He doesn't h-have fucking balls to tell me about his p-past, but he c-can choke me, RIGHT!!!", I shout out loudly.

"I don't want to talk about this a-anymore", I was angry, but I was more sad. Why him? After all these years, I finally love someone, who is my whole heart. But when I saw his face back there....he was not my Laszlo, that I love. He was a monster.

I reached my apartment. I took out my scarf and wrap it around my neck. I don't want anyone to know about it.
"Hey, Jason is not here with you?", Arlo asked me. He is actually living with us because of Julius. They both are in a relationship and totally in love with each other.
"He h-has some work, he w-won't be coming tonight", I don't look at him.
"Are you fine?".
"Yes A-Arlo. I'm j-just tired", I cover the scarf more so that he won't see. I rush in my room
I lock the door. I could not stop crying. I check my phone. Jason is calling me continuously. He is messaging too. I don't want to hear his harsh voice. I don't think I will be able to face him anymore.

Next morning, the pain is even worse. I wore some oversized shirt to cover up my neck. I switch off my phone. I don't want him to contact me.

I'm currently in my office checking out some files. Even after what he did to me, I still miss him. Why? I try to distract myself and keep myself busy with some files. Suddenly my office door opens and I see him...

"Kira_____",
"Why are y-you here?", I cut him in middle.
"I'm worried about you. I'm sorry Kira I shouldn't have done that to you", I couldn't stop myself from crying in front of him. I look like a idiot.

"No, baby please don't cry I___",
"Stop calling m-me that. I don't want you h-here. Just l-leave me a-alone", I get up from my chair.
"L-Leave Mr. Knight", I show my hand at the door.
"Laszlo..call me Laszlo", the fucking nerve of him.

"No, you are n-not my Laszlo I-I know.P-Please leave".
"I can't leave", he comes near me. I take a step back.
"Please Kira", he tries to catch my hand.
"Don't you d-dare fucking t-touch me. Get out of m-my office", I shout at him.

His face falls down. He looked hurt, but I don't care. Last night incident plays in my front of me. I turn myself, my back is faced to him.

"I love you Kira", a tear runs down my cheek. I was craving those three words from him so much. Oh...Laszlo why would do this to me. After hearing those words, I just feel sad. If last night incident wouldn't happened, I would've been so happy. I would've also told him that I love him so much. Everything changed, in just one night.

All I feel is anger. I turn to him, "Stop saying t-that....you d-don't. If you d-did you wouldn't have done t-that", he doesn't look at me.
"It was only m-me right. I was t-the only o-one that trusted you. I was t-the only one t-that loved you. You didn't", I let out a small laugh.

"I should've listened what the world says about you. You are the most selfish, cruel, self-centered and heartless man. You d-don't love anything. Y-You didn't even t-trusted me with your past. And here I was.... I shared my past with y-you", I let out a small laugh. "So stupid o-of me, ri___", I wasn't able to complete the sentence, because I was coughing badly.

"Kira calm down please just____",
"What do y-you want from m-me now!!! You wanted to fuck me, and congratulations...you did. Mission accomplished. Now go find someone e-else to statisfy y-your needs!!!", I saw tears on his cheeks, that broke my heart. But I have a emotionless expression on my face.

He wipes his tears and looks at me, "You don't want to listen to me...Fine. I know you need some time, and I will give you that. I'm sorry for what I did. I'm ashamed of myself too. But listen carefully....You are mine, and you will always be mine.I will fight for you. I will fight for you, until you forgive me. Take care Kira", he says and leaves the office.

I can't believe him. After everything he did, he thinks I will be with him. I see Liam in front of me. He gives me a small napkin to wipe my tears.

"Thanks Liam. Y-You should g-go", I continue to do my work.
"Ahh....actually I can't", he takes a seat in front of me.
"Why?", I have a confused look on my face.

"Well....Jason appointed me as your personal bodyguard, to take care of you".
"What!!! I don't need anyone and tell him to not interfere in my life", I was so angry on Jason.
"See, if I go back, he will not hesitate to kill me. You want me to be killed..", he fake cries. I cover my my face with my hands. God, why is he doing this to me.

I see Liam having a huge smile on his face.
"God, I hate both of you. Are you gonna follow me everywhere now", I asked in disbelief.
"Yes ma'am. Your safety is my top priority", I hit his shoulder and he laughs.

I don't understand why Jason is doing this. There is no point in this. He was serious about the bodyguard thing. He was literally following me everywhere. I hate Jason so much right now.

Lance came near me, for discussing some case papers.
"Hey dude, if you don't want any broken bones in your body, I suggest you to maintain some distance", I can't believe him. I look at him in disbelief.
"I'll.....meet you....l-later",he and leaves.

"Seriously!!!Liam I think it's too much", he shrugs.
"These are orders from my boss. I need to follow them"..
He doesn't have have right to do this.

"You know what, Fuck you and your boss", I shout and leave.

He messed up everything, and he is trying to do it worse. I don't plan to see him anymore now.