Chapter - 3 Accident

KIRA

"Patient details - Aron Knight
Male, 25 year old, had a car accident, has a severe brain injury and lost much of blood."

"Hurry take him to the operating room", Dr. Ron gave us the instructions, as we got ready for the operation.

The patient's condition was worse because the skull has been Violently striked against front and back, his blood vessels are ruptured as it not allowing the blood to collect between the brain and spinal cord.

His condition is getting worse and worse, a single mistake will lead him to prayalasis, vision problems, stiff neck and even worse he can die.

We are now performing Craniontomy treatment. I don't know why their is huge tension among the senior surgeons, as they were whispering something to each other. I am sure they have performed many difficult surgery as compared to this.

After a perid of long 3-4 hours surgery, the patient was out of danger, we all have a relieved simles on our face. Indeed, it was the most difficult surgery of my life and I'm glad, I was part of it.

"What's happening outside, why is it so noisy?". I ask.

"You don't know what's happening?". Liza my colleague was kinda shocked.

"I really have no idea, am I missing out something ?".

"Liza, I will explain her, she is always obsessed with her job, so she doesn't know any gossips." April shrugs.

"Actually, Kira he is ______ She was cut off by Dr. Ron.

"Kira, I need you to assist with me for communicating with patients family". He said in stern voice and doesn't even wait for my answer.

"No wonder he wants you to assist with him, I'm not all good with this stuff. You should probably get going." She gives me a hug and leaves.

I don't know, but I think I can understand people's pain and communicate with them as my own people. So I guess this is the reason why the doctor's appoint me with them.

We came out of the operating room to meet the patient's family. From a short distance, I can see someone quarrel with the nurses. There are quite a few people, assuming the patient is having a big family.

Everyone is rambling and their is overlapping of all the voices in the room, but I hear a strong and husky voice above all. I never thought someone's voice would sound so sexy yet strong.

As I approached slowly to the crowd, suddenly my heart started beating fast. What the fuck is wrong with me. His back was faced to me. By looking at him, I can say he is muscular man with defined muscles. How can someone have such a perfect back?

I was kinda curious to see him, wonder how he looks from front.

"Please be calm sir, other patients are getting disturbed", Dr. Ron complained.

The man turned his back...... Holy Moly mother of Jesus, Fuck....... Indeed he is a gorgeous man,sexy as hell. He has a beautiful face, with ocean eyes and a stubble beard which suites his face.

He is perfect, perfect in every way. He is so attractive and handsome. And his lips...... Never have I ever met a man with such alluring lips as his, I bet it tastes sweet as ______ Fuck, what the hell am I thinking. I don't even know him, still he is having such a effect on me.

Focus Kira, you are here to have a serious conversation, not to drool on a man. Be professional.

"I don't fucking care about the other patients, just tell me what is wrong with my brother? Why is it taking so much time? I demand answers Now!!!".

Wow..... I totally have a crush on him. Yet, I think I saw him before..... But I don't remember it. Focus.

So I speak up, " Sir, I know its a tough time but your brother is out of danger. He is fine and currently stable. We can discuss this further in the office. Just calm down."

His gaze settles down at me. Shit, I feel nervous as he checks me out from top to bottom. Is he checking me out? Then his eyes stops at me. He just stares at me. Do I have something on my face? Is it my make up? But I don't usually wear a lot of make up. Hundreds of questions were popping in my head. Why isn't he saying anything?

"She is right, you need to calm down. Your brother needs you", a middle age woman said to the man. He slightly nods, still keeping his gaze on me.

Dr. White will show the way to the office, please follow her", he said to the family members by showing the direction.

He looks an d me and says, "Take them to the office and discuss the condition, I will control the situation in here and join you later.

Great, fucking great. How am I going to say anything, if he keeps on staring at me.

I nod and show them they way to the office.

"Please take your seats".

"Will you just fucking tell us now", the brute shouted.